• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP hobbies + interests

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
If he sits still for longer than thirty seconds he starts to fall asleep.

hahaha, my ex was like that too. I can't tell you how many flights he missed that he had already checked in for. those waiting areas were brutal for him, lol.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sure I posted this elsewhere, but what the hell, here it is again for the sake of redundancy:

My ESTP hobbies/interests:
---------------------------
(1) Weightlifting / Cardio / Sports
(2) DJ-ing / Jamming Out + Recording Music / Listening to Music / Etc.
(3) Parties! (Duh) Clubs, Cocktail, Black Tie, Raves, Whatever, It's all good!
(4) The Beach
(5) Traveling to anywhere new
(6) Impulse Buying, yeah I can burn through money like there's no tomorrow, oopsy!
(8) Making anything, with wood, with metal, hanging things, drawing, doing anything artistic and creative, I don't care what.
(7) Landscaping, and I hate to say it, even housework. I am a busybody and I like order. Alles in ordnung! Ein platz fur alles, und alles ins platz! :D

Jaguar

"Alles in ordnung! Ein platz fur alles, und alles ins platz"
Are you sure you aren't a J?

Du bist eine kleine scheister.
Lol.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Alles in ordnung! Ein platz fur alles, und alles ins platz"
Are you sure you aren't a J?

Haaaa! Hell fooking NO; I am not a "J!" I'm late for everything! :D
<But I was raised by one, Dad = ESTJ.> ;)

Du bist eine kleine scheister.
Lol.

Double Haaah!!! :happy:

NEIN! Ich bin einer grosser Ubermeister! :cheers:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Look at his avatar.

He clearly is a P pretending to be a J.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look at his avatar.

He clearly is a P pretending to be a J.

Ooopsy! I just changed my avatar!

Here's the one that pertains to your note above:

patton.jpg

J? No Way! ;)

Jaguar

Haaaa! Hell fooking NO; I am not a "J!" I'm late for everything! :D
<But I was raised by one, Dad = ESTJ.> ;)

Double Haaah!!! :happy:

NEIN! Ich bin einer grosser Ubermeister! :cheers:

You are one funny *ucker.
:D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are one funny *ucker.
:D

Why thank you. Takes one to know one!

Many of your posts have cracked me up, as they range from downright funny to absolutely brutal...which is funny to me. :cheese:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'll third this, my mother is an ESTJ.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HOLY SHITE!

yikes.gif

Three ESTPs on this board (Me, Unique, and F3CS) were raised by ESTJs!

Anyone care to lecture as to the possibility of transmission of type from parent to child?

Is it a simple reinforcement of:

Genetic Traits of Child + Behavioral Traits of Parent = Development/Transmission of Parental Type Traits to Child?

BIZARRE!!! :horor:

Unique

According to my mother (ENFJ) I was born ESTP

Though has wondered about my "extraversion"

I'm really just a controlled well balanced extravert though

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

OK, there's an oxymoron in there somewhere...getting dictionary now. :D

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
According to my mother (ENFJ) I was born ESTP

Though has wondered about my "extraversion"

My old man is an ENFJ. Holy shit.

:shock:

[Edit] Since we're on the subject, my sister is an INXJ.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

My old man is an ENFJ. Holy shit.

:shock:

[Edit] Since we're on the subject, my sister is an INXJ.

DUDE! This is getting creepy!

My Dad is ESTJ (Tested and Confirmed)
My Brother (Older) is INTJ (Tested and Confirmed)
My Mother is XXFX (Not Tested - Will Test Her ASAP!)

Serious, OMG, WOWZERS! :shock:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Yes because if I was an N then I wouldn't try and get things out of people or hurt them

[/sarcasm]

You're the most closed minded INTP I've ever encountered, you couldn't be more wrong and worse you have no proof that ESTPs/ESFPs are like that other than: oh i know this estp guy his a dick yeah

Sociopathy doesn't come from preferring S over N or T over F

Also its ironic because if I was an F my feelings would be hurt by your ridiculous claims

You just failed. I have known an ESFP, most annoying chick I ever knew. Then, I know these ESTP's from crew. The morons don't understand why I refrain from called power tens in the first fivehundred meters. My main experiences with ESTP's has them just making stupid comments about me being gay and of course, generally acting like fools. Sociopathy comes from a total loss of Fe, and results in hedonism. Hedonism has to do with seeking as mcuh pleasure as possible. So if you take away discipline ,and add hedonism, you get soemone who will do anything to get at pleasure. Since ESTP's are more logical, and their main goal is pleasure, it makes them somewhat more callous in attaining pleasure. Read Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey. Also, F's make their decisions on emotions more than logic. P.S.: mental disorders do have a type risk factor. Schizoids, if you read the information, have a very high I and a very high N. This correlates it to the INT types mostly. Things such as the histrionic disorder are more likely to occur in ESFP's. ESFP's live in the moment, and are dependant on people. If their E and S is too high, then they live entirely in a moment dependant on people. Thus comes their extreme fear of abandonment and their willingness to hurt themselves if their attached person even seems slightly likely to leave them. I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.

If you stereotype ANYONE, based on type or otherwise, then you are a close-minded idiot. I know three ESTJs and none could predict the behavior of the others. I know two INTJs and they are vastly different people. I think YOU are the douchebag. Don't piss and moan if someone treats you like shit based on how they related to others "LIKE YOU" in their prior experiences, OK? Reap what you sow, and stop your pity party. :violin:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Morta you should know better. How many times must you be schooled in your festering idiocy?

Unique

You just failed. I have known an ESFP, most annoying chick I ever knew. Then, I know these ESTP's from crew. The morons don't understand why I refrain from called power tens in the first fivehundred meters. My main experiences with ESTP's has them just making stupid comments about me being gay and of course, generally acting like fools. Sociopathy comes from a total loss of Fe, and results in hedonism. Hedonism has to do with seeking as mcuh pleasure as possible. So if you take away discipline ,and add hedonism, you get soemone who will do anything to get at pleasure. Since ESTP's are more logical, and their main goal is pleasure, it makes them somewhat more callous in attaining pleasure. Read Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey. Also, F's make their decisions on emotions more than logic. P.S.: mental disorders do have a type risk factor. Schizoids, if you read the information, have a very high I and a very high N. This correlates it to the INT types mostly. Things such as the histrionic disorder are more likely to occur in ESFP's. ESFP's live in the moment, and are dependant on people. If their E and S is too high, then they live entirely in a moment dependant on people. Thus comes their extreme fear of abandonment and their willingness to hurt themselves if their attached person even seems slightly likely to leave them. I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.

Yes I'm sure kiersey said we go around calling people gay and acting like fools too.......

You know for an N you pull up past experience a lot as proof of something, you're meant to be better at not taking things so literally and realizing that there is a lot of variance in type and type descriptions

I feel sorry for you, you probably wouldn't even be able to see a healthy ESTP even if he was your best mate you would be all like "oh he can't be an ESTP cause he is too nice"

Seriously grow up, do you have any idea how different each ESTP is? Are you even aware that there are only 16 types in MBTI?

Yeah there are some similar characteristics with people who are the same type but they are always completely different people and some are a**holes and some aren't

For example you're one of those a**hole INTPs as opposed to a healthy one.