User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

I'll third this, my mother is an ESTJ.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

HOLY SHITE!

Three ESTPs on this board (Me, Unique, and F3CS) were raised by ESTJs!

Anyone care to lecture as to the possibility of transmission of type from parent to child?

Is it a simple reinforcement of:

Genetic Traits of Child + Behavioral Traits of Parent = Development/Transmission of Parental Type Traits to Child?

BIZARRE!!! :horor:

According to my mother (ENFJ) I was born ESTP

Though has wondered about my "extraversion"

I'm really just a controlled well balanced extravert though

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    OK, there's an oxymoron in there somewhere...getting dictionary now.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

According to my mother (ENFJ) I was born ESTP

Though has wondered about my "extraversion"

My old man is an ENFJ. Holy shit.

[Edit] Since we're on the subject, my sister is an INXJ.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post

My old man is an ENFJ. Holy shit.

[Edit] Since we're on the subject, my sister is an INXJ.
    DUDE! This is getting creepy!

My Dad is ESTJ (Tested and Confirmed)
    My Brother (Older) is INTJ (Tested and Confirmed)
    My Mother is XXFX (Not Tested - Will Test Her ASAP!)

Serious, OMG, WOWZERS!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Yes because if I was an N then I wouldn't try and get things out of people or hurt them

[/sarcasm]

You're the most closed minded INTP I've ever encountered, you couldn't be more wrong and worse you have no proof that ESTPs/ESFPs are like that other than: oh i know this estp guy his a dick yeah

Sociopathy doesn't come from preferring S over N or T over F

Also its ironic because if I was an F my feelings would be hurt by your ridiculous claims
    You just failed. I have known an ESFP, most annoying chick I ever knew. Then, I know these ESTP's from crew. The morons don't understand why I refrain from called power tens in the first fivehundred meters. My main experiences with ESTP's has them just making stupid comments about me being gay and of course, generally acting like fools. Sociopathy comes from a total loss of Fe, and results in hedonism. Hedonism has to do with seeking as mcuh pleasure as possible. So if you take away discipline ,and add hedonism, you get soemone who will do anything to get at pleasure. Since ESTP's are more logical, and their main goal is pleasure, it makes them somewhat more callous in attaining pleasure. Read Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey. Also, F's make their decisions on emotions more than logic. P.S.: mental disorders do have a type risk factor. Schizoids, if you read the information, have a very high I and a very high N. This correlates it to the INT types mostly. Things such as the histrionic disorder are more likely to occur in ESFP's. ESFP's live in the moment, and are dependant on people. If their E and S is too high, then they live entirely in a moment dependant on people. Thus comes their extreme fear of abandonment and their willingness to hurt themselves if their attached person even seems slightly likely to leave them. I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.
    If you stereotype ANYONE, based on type or otherwise, then you are a close-minded idiot. I know three ESTJs and none could predict the behavior of the others. I know two INTJs and they are vastly different people. I think YOU are the douchebag. Don't piss and moan if someone treats you like shit based on how they related to others "LIKE YOU" in their prior experiences, OK? Reap what you sow, and stop your pity party.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Morta you should know better. How many times must you be schooled in your festering idiocy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    You just failed. I have known an ESFP, most annoying chick I ever knew. Then, I know these ESTP's from crew. The morons don't understand why I refrain from called power tens in the first fivehundred meters. My main experiences with ESTP's has them just making stupid comments about me being gay and of course, generally acting like fools. Sociopathy comes from a total loss of Fe, and results in hedonism. Hedonism has to do with seeking as mcuh pleasure as possible. So if you take away discipline ,and add hedonism, you get soemone who will do anything to get at pleasure. Since ESTP's are more logical, and their main goal is pleasure, it makes them somewhat more callous in attaining pleasure. Read Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey. Also, F's make their decisions on emotions more than logic. P.S.: mental disorders do have a type risk factor. Schizoids, if you read the information, have a very high I and a very high N. This correlates it to the INT types mostly. Things such as the histrionic disorder are more likely to occur in ESFP's. ESFP's live in the moment, and are dependant on people. If their E and S is too high, then they live entirely in a moment dependant on people. Thus comes their extreme fear of abandonment and their willingness to hurt themselves if their attached person even seems slightly likely to leave them. I would be willing to reform my opinions, but first, I need to meet some real world ESTP's that aren't the usual douchebags that I'm surrounded by.
    Yes I'm sure kiersey said we go around calling people gay and acting like fools too.......

You know for an N you pull up past experience a lot as proof of something, you're meant to be better at not taking things so literally and realizing that there is a lot of variance in type and type descriptions

I feel sorry for you, you probably wouldn't even be able to see a healthy ESTP even if he was your best mate you would be all like "oh he can't be an ESTP cause he is too nice"

Seriously grow up, do you have any idea how different each ESTP is? Are you even aware that there are only 16 types in MBTI?

Yeah there are some similar characteristics with people who are the same type but they are always completely different people and some are a**holes and some aren't

For example you're one of those a**hole INTPs as opposed to a healthy one.