• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Can we SP this place up a bit?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What do ya think I've been tryin' to do for a year?? :D

Unique

:laugh:

May I suggest glitter?

Why yes you may good sir, yes you may!

What do ya think I've been tryin' to do for a year?? :D

Indeed though most SPs will look on this site for about 5mins see how dull it looks, see the boring conversations, see that there isn't an arcade section to show off their amazing reflexes then leave

Maybe even before reading one Jeffster post =(

I agree, Unique, but how will we lure them? (I doubt layout will make much of a difference.)

:laugh: I still don't know what a "rally" is. Apparently something to do with cars.

The layout is just the first step my friend ;] and thats more for the SFPs anyway

Though I certainly wouldn't mind

I got bored with that video before half way

Looks completely pointless and even worse it looks like it was done by people who might consider themselves intelligent

I would have thought that profile pages would have tempted a few more in, because it's a sort of myspacey/facebooky option.

It's not very obvious or encouraged, should be in the intro thread at the very least (but I think on the home page)

"Why not create your profile and upload you're picture? Start talking to others!"

You know....

Also, many SPs are brilliant spellers... though I'll just assume you were talking about the ones you know specifically so I don't have to flame you ;)

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Indeed though most SPs will look on this site for about 5mins see how dull it looks, see the boring conversations, see that there isn't an arcade section to show off their amazing reflexes then leave

Maybe even before reading one Jeffster post =(
But there is an arcade. :shock:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, I said in another thread what the way to bring more in was.

Need more topics with words like "HOTTIES" and "OMG LOOK AT WHAT THIS FAT KID IS DOING!"

;)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[YOUTUBE="ntsh4Ln6Jig"]OMG LOOK AT WHAT THIS FAT KID IS DOING![/YOUTUBE]

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
[youtube=6_9MCIzKyUk]HILARIOUS FAT KID DANCING[/youtube]
I don't care if it's mean it's still funny!

<_<
>_>

Oh... and....

[youtube=8TYDDhACwZI]PICKING UP SUPER-HOTTIES![/youtube]
(Lol, DisneyGeek, we're on the same page.)

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Yeah!

Coachella.WhoWoreWhat08.jpg

/DG/

[youtube=6_9MCIzKyUk]HILARIOUS FAT KID DANCING[youtube]
I don't care if it's mean it's still funny!

Haha yeah I was going to put that one, but I read the story about the kid and I felt a little guilty.

Here's some more random videos guys. They aren't about fat children or anything, but I find them funny. :p
[youtube=EktlZquikOI]insane crazy hyper kid[/youtube]

[youtube=E70WzgXMhAI]humongo-mouth[/youtube]

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey, Unique, the last few days I looked back at some past threads. Although there have never been many ESxPs, I noticed that in the past there were quite a few ISXPs that disappeared. (I sort of noticed this previously with the ISFPs, possibly because they leave so much more dramatically. ;) )

So, it would appear that we need to work on retention. I noticed an S group with great retention would be the ISTJ contingent- maybe perhaps it is solely through the happenstance that they are more similar as individuals (than expected... even on an internet forum). But it is also through outreach and individual attention heaped upon members- a community culture which is fostered. In other words: we need to target attention upon new members and old members (who post infrequently). Very intentionally.

/DG/

Hey, Unique, the last few days I looked back at some past threads. Although there have never been many ESxPs, I noticed that in the past there were quite a few ISXPs that disappeared. (I sort of noticed this previously with the ISFPs, possibly because they leave so much more dramatically. ;) )

So, it would appear that we need to work on retention. I noticed an S group with great retention would be the ISTJ contingent- maybe perhaps it is solely through the happenstance that they are more similar as individuals (than expected... even on an internet forum). But it is also through outreach and individual attention heaped upon members- a community culture which is fostered. In other words: we need to target attention upon new members and old members (who post infrequently). Very intentionally.

Heyyy... nice post. Mind translating it for someone who is sleep deprived and has a smaller vocabulary. Thanks. :hug: :nice:

/DG/

SaltyWench;657874[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI said:
YouTube - The Greatest Prank Call Ever[/url]

Love this. :D