User Tag List

First 234

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    [youtube=6_9MCIzKyUk]HILARIOUS FAT KID DANCING[youtube]
    I don't care if it's mean it's still funny!
    Haha yeah I was going to put that one, but I read the story about the kid and I felt a little guilty.

Here's some more random videos guys. They aren't about fat children or anything, but I find them funny. :P
    [youtube=EktlZquikOI]insane crazy hyper kid[/youtube]

[youtube=E70WzgXMhAI]humongo-mouth[/youtube]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Hey, Unique, the last few days I looked back at some past threads. Although there have never been many ESxPs, I noticed that in the past there were quite a few ISXPs that disappeared. (I sort of noticed this previously with the ISFPs, possibly because they leave so much more dramatically. )

So, it would appear that we need to work on retention. I noticed an S group with great retention would be the ISTJ contingent- maybe perhaps it is solely through the happenstance that they are more similar as individuals (than expected... even on an internet forum). But it is also through outreach and individual attention heaped upon members- a community culture which is fostered. In other words: we need to target attention upon new members and old members (who post infrequently). Very intentionally.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Hey, Unique, the last few days I looked back at some past threads. Although there have never been many ESxPs, I noticed that in the past there were quite a few ISXPs that disappeared. (I sort of noticed this previously with the ISFPs, possibly because they leave so much more dramatically. )

So, it would appear that we need to work on retention. I noticed an S group with great retention would be the ISTJ contingent- maybe perhaps it is solely through the happenstance that they are more similar as individuals (than expected... even on an internet forum). But it is also through outreach and individual attention heaped upon members- a community culture which is fostered. In other words: we need to target attention upon new members and old members (who post infrequently). Very intentionally.
    Heyyy... nice post. Mind translating it for someone who is sleep deprived and has a smaller vocabulary. Thanks.

MBTI
    xxxx

It'll be kinda hard to SP things up online. Computers just aren't currently equipped for it.

YouTube - The Greatest Prank Call Ever

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench View Post
    It'll be kinda hard to SP things up online. Computers just aren't currently equipped for it.

YouTube - The Greatest Prank Call Ever
    Ah thats gross ah... may our lord Jesus have mercy with ur soul...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench;657874[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI
    YouTube - The Greatest Prank Call Ever[/url]
    Love this.