User Tag List

123 Last

Default ESTP view on the 16 types

Rationals

INTP: Very logical and easy to get along with, interesting people to talk to, haven't met as many as I would like to
    ENTP: Very out there! Usually funny and interesting and is usually the "witty" one coming up with new things to talk about
    INTJ: Don't know any in person so I'm not sure what to say about them... the ones on the forum seem logical and have theories that work
    ENTJ: Usually smart and serious they are great leaders with a plan of action

Idealists

INFP: Favorite! lol every INFP I've met I've liked and am so glad to have them in my life, sweet, caring and laid back with great ideas that make me laugh
    ENFP: Kind and open people who give awesome hugs!
    INFJ: Sweet and sincere, the kind of people that wont do wrong by you. They are well structured and usually optimistic
    ENFJ: They usually look down upon us ESTPs, but that doesn't stop me from having a good time with them (or trying to :P)

Guardians

ISTJ: Seem fine when everything goes to plan. If something goes wrong they are not very good at improvising and make things uncomfortable. They are good listeners.
    ESTJ: Unusually obsessed with things that I don't think matter, take life way too seriously but are cool headed and logical most of the time.
    ISFJ: A type I find easy to get along with, I don't know too many but they are kind and look out for their friends.
    ESFJ: A little bit overbearing for me, they are social butterflies usually.

Artisans

ISTP: Easy to get along with, logical and cool headed. Usually have learnt how to do things I didn't have the time and patience to do lol
    ESTP: My type, Logical people who are good with people and easy going
    ISFP: They help you to appreciate things and are generally kind and have a positive outlook
    ESFP: Have a flare for life and are warm hearted people that are extremely easy to talk to and have fun times with

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I like how you've presented each type in a positive light.
    Thank you!
    This world is made up of a whole lot of interesting people!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm looking down on you right now, Unique. From a hole in your bedroom ceiling! O.o
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

:O lol so its true after all!.... I knew it... :P

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Someone will fix that hole soon and the ENFJ will be stuck in the smelly, musty, hot attic! (open the door and let him out... and and don't forget to feed the enfj!!!)
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    :O lol so its true after all!.... I knew it... :P
    I like what you've done with your underwear drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Someone will fix that hole soon and the ENFJ will be stuck in the smelly, musty, hot attic! (open the door and let him out... and and don't forget to feed the enfj!!!)
    *springs from the attic covered in cobwebs*

You know, Unique, I had an ISTJ gf Gypsy... we were both mechanics. She's still one of the toughest people I've ever met. I used to hang with an ESTP guy, and when the two of them started talking, tough Gypsy would just laugh and laugh. He had this marvelous charm over her. I used to pass her meaningful looks like "You know you like that boy...." and she'd turn red, laugh a little and tell me to quit it. He brought out this side of her that I really loved, the sweet funny warm side. She ultimately married an ISFP (another great guy) but I still tease her about ESTP and sometimes she asks me how he is.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Don't think I've met any ISTJ girls, maybe briefly but I don't really know any... known about 3-5 ISTJ guys though

Thanks for sharing that story though I often am flying around so fast that sometimes I miss things, I've often realized later that a girl liked me but not straight away

Walking Tourist,

No probs! Some of these types make up 10%+ of the population so it would be pretty immature to say they are all "stupid", "annoying" or whatever

I mean they won't all be brilliant either, but they'll have their days

I generally agree with most of these descriptions (not that much on NFs and not at all on ENTJs).

I've always wondered how ESTPs view INTPs (or I--Ps, for that matter). I think I must be dreadfully boring to my (overwhelmingly extraverted) ESTP friends, but they seem not to mind much, anyway they usually come up with all the fun stuff, all I have to do is to just go along.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Sending you lots of