• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP view on the 16 types

Unique

You wound me! Not physically, but in my brain!

This wasn't just a messy house. It had the potential to be a so called trash house.

Oh well in that case fair enough ! I don't want ants chewing on my toes !

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are my big boobs welcome here or what? *eats all the chips*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, boobies are for everyone. Or is that Trix...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I commend you for your ignorance, but your response is pathetic. Do you honestly expect me to believe you, or to even change my mind when you haven't even backed up what you say?

Let alone in response to my own opinion? When you've learned about the real world come back to me.

I have, and I hate it. I am surrounded by unpredictable, selfish morons that can't accept anything exactly like them and won't introspect before doing anything, yet my mildest quips earn me rejection, while they get to spin grandiose tales about being people up or wahtever the hell they were jabbering on about. Young INTP's have it rough, even in the first world. By its nature, about 50% of the world is typologically opposed to INTP's, and 80% is openly hostile, even when not of these types.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm unfamiliar with the expression is all.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
haha don't worry mort is just bitter for knowing some douch ESTP, I have INTP friends too ;)

Dammit, you're referring to mortabunt as mort now? I'll never be able to use Search again.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
makes a nice change to see unreservedly good reviews of ENTP's!

Kinda strange to me, that ESTP's are so different to us, and yet seem quite often like the ones that understand us best... perhaps that whole "never mind the theory - what does it DO?" approach is the most effective way to suss out the supposedly unpredictable ENTP. Never mind whether you understand half what we go on about - point is, you can see I've never betrayed you, never lied to you, never bullshitted you, never stolen or in any way behaved dishonourably, and I'm there when you need me. The proof of the pudding's in the eating, as they say round here :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's true - ESTPs are our kindred spirits... I love being around them so much. If I dreamily think of a crazy plan, they are the first one to be loading up the trunk with rope and duct tape. I love them and their alpha personalities. It's all about the action.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's true - ESTPs are our kindred spirits... I love being around them so much. If I dreamily think of a crazy plan, they are the first one to be loading up the trunk with rope and duct tape. I love them and their alpha personalities. It's all about the action.

Yes - they're the perfect balance and antidote to the "lots of ideas, no follow through" syndrome! An ENTJ can balance it out, but I find they seldom want to cos they're too busy realizing their own plans and often don't have time to listen to mine. ESTP is just like "yeah, let's stop talking about it and get on with it! what are you waiting for?"

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes - they're the perfect balance and antidote to the "lots of ideas, no follow through" syndrome! An ENTJ can balance it out, but I find they seldom want to cos they're too busy realizing their own plans and often don't have time to listen to mine. ESTP is just like "yeah, let's stop talking about it and get on with it! what are you waiting for?"

An ENTJ will dissect my plan and tell me how they think I fail. Then we'll spend the whole night disagreeing (read: ENTP debating/ENTJ arguing) about the next course of action.

Meanwhile, the ESTP is outside with the engine running and the passenger door open...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah, and I love having a human bulldozer on my side too lol if you need an obstacle clearing out the way, you can just sit in the car, spark up a ciggie and wait with the radio on while they do their thing, then call you when it's clear :laugh: