• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP view on the 16 types

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Wait, love exists? I thought it was only so on the NF forums.

Unique

Wait, love exists? I thought it was only so on the NF forums.

You think you have to be an NF to love?

Us Ts might be more rational about who we love but being a thinking type doesn't stop you from the experience

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Online INTP - Lone INTPs love to be singled out in front of their INTP peers - the more positive it is the better. They hate being singled out in PMs. INTPs hate being imposed upon. Think about stupid things. For that matter they think too much.

Offline INTP - Why is it they are never married? Why do they live with cats? Why are they always single? Clean that damn house. INTPs don't care if I see their trashy ridden house, but they hate investigations into their closet. That door screams 'open me'.

Online ENTP - Prefers to push the envelope, loves to be asked questions, loves to indirectly act as a teacher. Contrary to my cat and mouse rival style.

Offline ENTP - No data.

Online INTJ - Arrogant. Self absorbed. Asks questions that are meant to belittle other types. Acts like a fake robot. They are useful for their single minded opinion. They can explain exactly how, why and specifically why they feel or think a certain way. Very insightful. Caution - bring crowbar to pry information out of them. Responds heavily to randomness.

Offline INTJ - Arrogant. Belittle them or dismiss them and be done with it.

Online ENTJ - No data.

Offline ENTJ - Commands authority. Very aggressive. I can respect them, but I learn to hate them. It is fun to watch their intended goals with people work against them. ENTJs don't run from pressure and buckle before it.

Online INFP - Pretentious, dismissive and imposing. Loves to be clever. Avoid.

Offline INFP - Absolutely adorable and loveable. Starts out rocky, but disarms my mental shielding and negativity. One of the few types I would brand a friend.

Online ENFP - Goofy.

Offline ENFP - Gets too attached. Destroy.

Online INFJ - Indifferent. Tolerates my antics. Respectable. Sincere.

Offline INFJ - No data.

Online ENFJ - Attempts to earn trust. Just as readily abuses it. Engage and destroy with extreme prejudice.

Offline ENFJ - Banter. Destroy when they cross the line.

Online ISFP - Selfish know it all. Too imposing.

Offline ISFP - No data.

Online ESFP - No data.

Offline ESFP - Happy. Talks a lot.

Online ESFJ - No data.

Offline ESFJ - Why are they looking at me in a love sick trance?!

Online ISTP - No data

Offline ISTP - No data.

Online ESTP - Sounds familiar, and thus bland and fake. Turns into my rival when cat and mouse begins.

Offline ESTP - Fun.

Online ISTJ - Down to earth, light hearted. My goofiness brings out a certain quality I can't describe. My partner, equal and right hand man in gaming.

Offline ISTJ - Quiet. Doesn't impose. My goofiness brings out a quality - can't describe it.

Online ESTJ - No data.

Offline ESTJ - Describable as being black hearted. Thinks they can take my methods and end result, and improve upon them. Thinks they know of a better way. Too imposing. Shouts too much. Cowers before name calling. Hates being told specifically why they are acting stupid. Hates being told to back off. Brings out an extremely calm and controlled rage in myself.

*Destroy = Shattering an ego

Unique

Offline ESTJ - Describable as being black hearted. Thinks they can take my methods and end result, and improve upon them. Thinks they know of a better way. Too imposing. Shouts too much. Cowers before name calling. Hates being told specifically why they are acting stupid. Hates being told to back off. Brings out an extremely calm and controlled rage in myself.

So true that last part

I don't get along with ESTJs but figured I'd make a positive post as there's a fair few neg ones already :p

Oh and as for ENFPs getting too attached... thats also true in some cases

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Online INTP - Lone INTPs love to be singled out in front of their INTP peers - the more positive it is the better. They hate being singled out in PMs. INTPs hate being imposed upon. Think about stupid things. For that matter they think too much.

Offline INTP - Why is it they are never married? Why do they live with cats? Why are they always single? Clean that damn house. INTPs don't care if I see their trashy ridden house, but they hate investigations into their closet. That door screams 'open me'.

Online ENTP - Prefers to push the envelope, loves to be asked questions, loves to indirectly act as a teacher. Contrary to my cat and mouse rival style.

Offline ENTP - No data.

Online INTJ - Arrogant. Self absorbed. Asks questions that are meant to belittle other types. Acts like a fake robot. They are useful for their single minded opinion. They can explain exactly how, why and specifically why they feel or think a certain way. Very insightful. Caution - bring crowbar to pry information out of them. Responds heavily to randomness.

Offline INTJ - Arrogant. Belittle them or dismiss them and be done with it.

Online ENTJ - No data.

Offline ENTJ - Commands authority. Very aggressive. I can respect them, but I learn to hate them. It is fun to watch their intended goals with people work against them. ENTJs don't run from pressure and buckle before it.

Online INFP - Pretentious, dismissive and imposing. Loves to be clever. Avoid.

Offline INFP - Absolutely adorable and loveable. Starts out rocky, but disarms my mental shielding and negativity. One of the few types I would brand a friend.

Online ENFP - Goofy.

Offline ENFP - Gets too attached. Destroy.

Online INFJ - Indifferent. Tolerates my antics. Respectable. Sincere.

Offline INFJ - No data.

Online ENFJ - Attempts to earn trust. Just as readily abuses it. Engage and destroy with extreme prejudice.

Offline ENFJ - Banter. Destroy when they cross the line.

Online ISFP - Selfish know it all. Too imposing.

Offline ISFP - No data.

Online ESFP - No data.

Offline ESFP - Happy. Talks a lot.

Online ESFJ - No data.

Offline ESFJ - Why are they looking at me in a love sick trance?!

Online ISTP - No data

Offline ISTP - No data.

Online ESTP - Sounds familiar, and thus bland and fake. Turns into my rival when cat and mouse begins.

Offline ESTP - Fun.

Online ISTJ - Down to earth, light hearted. My goofiness brings out a certain quality I can't describe. My partner, equal and right hand man in gaming.

Offline ISTJ - Quiet. Doesn't impose. My goofiness brings out a quality - can't describe it.

Online ESTJ - No data.

*Destroy = Shattering an ego

INTP's do not think too much. You think too little.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INTP's do not think too much. You think too little.
I commend you for your ignorance, but your response is pathetic. Do you honestly expect me to believe you, or to even change my mind when you haven't even backed up what you say?

Let alone in response to my own opinion? When you've learned about the real world come back to me.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
In my experience, INTP's and ESTP's do not mix well. One wants to go off and have a foursome while the other one would just like to have tea.

My best freind is ESTP. We get along great, but I have to be patient sometimes to sit through those "speeches" they like to give :)

and yes, they love to chat and gossip about sex, but oftentimes it's just for show.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My best freind is ESTP. We get along great, but I have to be patient sometimes to sit through those "speeches" they like to give :)

and yes, they love to chat and gossip about sex, but oftentimes it's just for show.
*pets*

It's okay. I like you too.

But let's be honest. What is your favorite food? When I need you to go away can I give it to you?

Unique

haha don't worry mort is just bitter for knowing some douch ESTP, I have INTP friends too ;)

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
haha don't worry mort is just bitter for knowing some douch ESTP, I have INTP friends too ;)
Mort isn't a threat, so I'm not sweating it.

More importantly, I also have some INTP friends. Well, if I can call them friends. Their houses are disgusting.

CLEAN THAT CRAP UP YO!

Unique

Mort isn't a threat, so I'm not sweating it.

More importantly, I also have some INTP friends. Well, if I can call them friends. Their houses are disgusting.

CLEAN THAT CRAP UP YO!

you care? What are you a J? ;)

P = messy and disorganized :p

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
you care? What are you a J? ;)

P = messy and disorganized :p
You wound me! Not physically, but in my brain!

This wasn't just a messy house. It had the potential to be a so called trash house.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
EWEEEEE. You aren't sitting on your computer case for a chair are you?!

no, I have an old grungy computer chair. You don't wanna know what the chair's in direct contact with, however :D