• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP view on the 16 types

Unique

Rationals

INTP: Very logical and easy to get along with, interesting people to talk to, haven't met as many as I would like to
ENTP: Very out there! Usually funny and interesting and is usually the "witty" one coming up with new things to talk about :headphne:
INTJ: Don't know any in person so I'm not sure what to say about them... the ones on the forum seem logical and have theories that work
ENTJ: Usually smart and serious they are great leaders with a plan of action

Idealists

INFP: Favorite! :) lol every INFP I've met I've liked and am so glad to have them in my life, sweet, caring and laid back with great ideas that make me laugh
ENFP: Kind and open people who give awesome hugs! :D
INFJ: Sweet and sincere, the kind of people that wont do wrong by you. They are well structured and usually optimistic
ENFJ: They usually look down upon us ESTPs, but that doesn't stop me from having a good time with them (or trying to :p)

Guardians

ISTJ: Seem fine when everything goes to plan. If something goes wrong they are not very good at improvising and make things uncomfortable. They are good listeners.
ESTJ: Unusually obsessed with things that I don't think matter, take life way too seriously but are cool headed and logical most of the time.
ISFJ: A type I find easy to get along with, I don't know too many but they are kind and look out for their friends.
ESFJ: A little bit overbearing for me, they are social butterflies usually.

Artisans

ISTP: Easy to get along with, logical and cool headed. Usually have learnt how to do things I didn't have the time and patience to do lol :yes:
ESTP: My type, Logical people who are good with people and easy going
ISFP: They help you to appreciate things and are generally kind and have a positive outlook
ESFP: Have a flare for life and are warm hearted people that are extremely easy to talk to and have fun times with

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I like how you've presented each type in a positive light.
Thank you!
This world is made up of a whole lot of interesting people!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm looking down on you right now, Unique. From a hole in your bedroom ceiling! o_O

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Someone will fix that hole soon and the ENFJ will be stuck in the smelly, musty, hot attic! (open the door and let him out... and and don't forget to feed the enfj!!!):hi:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:O lol so its true after all!.... I knew it... :p

:hi: I like what you've done with your underwear drawer...

Someone will fix that hole soon and the ENFJ will be stuck in the smelly, musty, hot attic! (open the door and let him out... and and don't forget to feed the enfj!!!):hi:

*springs from the attic covered in cobwebs*

You know, Unique, I had an ISTJ gf Gypsy... we were both mechanics. She's still one of the toughest people I've ever met. I used to hang with an ESTP guy, and when the two of them started talking, tough Gypsy would just laugh and laugh. He had this marvelous charm over her. I used to pass her meaningful looks like "You know you like that boy...." and she'd turn red, laugh a little and tell me to quit it. He brought out this side of her that I really loved, the sweet funny warm side. She ultimately married an ISFP (another great guy) but I still tease her about ESTP and sometimes she asks me how he is.

Unique

Don't think I've met any ISTJ girls, maybe briefly but I don't really know any... known about 3-5 ISTJ guys though

Thanks for sharing that story though :) I often am flying around so fast that sometimes I miss things, I've often realized later that a girl liked me but not straight away

Walking Tourist,

No probs! Some of these types make up 10%+ of the population so it would be pretty immature to say they are all "stupid", "annoying" or whatever

I mean they won't all be brilliant either, but they'll have their days

lastrailway

I generally agree with most of these descriptions (not that much on NFs and not at all on ENTJs).

I've always wondered how ESTPs view INTPs (or I--Ps, for that matter). I think I must be dreadfully boring to my (overwhelmingly extraverted) ESTP friends, but they seem not to mind much, anyway they usually come up with all the fun stuff, all I have to do is to just go along.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
Rationals

INTP: Very logical and easy to get along with, interesting people to talk to, haven't met as many as I would like to - Meh, don't really like them A bit too posh for my taste. Know-it-all attitude too. More like an annoying version of teh ENTP.
ENTP: Very out there! Usually funny and interesting and is usually the "witty" one coming up with new things to talk about :headphne: Yep, you gotta love'em!
INTJ: Don't know any in person so I'm not sure what to say about them... the ones on the forum seem logical and have theories that work - Oh my God, so awefully obtuse to me and fixed in their own opinions.
ENTJ: Usually smart and serious they are great leaders with a plan of action. - Poor leaders (in terms of human interactions), great plan of action I think.

Idealists

INFP: Favorite! :) lol every INFP I've met I've liked and am so glad to have them in my life, sweet, caring and laid back with great ideas that make me laugh - very bubbly, cute too.
ENFP: Kind and open people who give awesome hugs! :D - sooo emotional, but kind of great.
INFJ: Sweet and sincere, the kind of people that wont do wrong by you. They are well structured and usually optimistic. - I find them weird and a bit opinionless, maybe I've only met unhealthy ones.
ENFJ: They usually look down upon us ESTPs, but that doesn't stop me from having a good time with them (or trying to :p) - total oposition, can't stand one of them.

Guardians

ISTJ: Seem fine when everything goes to plan. If something goes wrong they are not very good at improvising and make things uncomfortable. They are good listeners. - Well, it's very difficlt to get along, but not impossible.
ESTJ: Unusually obsessed with things that I don't think matter, take life way too seriously but are cool headed and logical most of the time. - Haven't identified any.
ISFJ: A type I find easy to get along with, I don't know too many but they are kind and look out for their friends. - None of them either.
ESFJ: A little bit overbearing for me, they are social butterflies usually. - I like them, but they are so hysterical.

Artisans

ISTP: Easy to get along with, logical and cool headed. Usually have learnt how to do things I didn't have the time and patience to do lol :yes:
ESTP: My type, Logical people who are good with people and easy going
ISFP: They help you to appreciate things and are generally kind and have a positive outlook
ESFP: Have a flare for life and are warm hearted people that are extremely easy to talk to and have fun times with

I love all SPs and we get along great!

Please, don't feel offended by what I said, it's just the way I feel about certain people I know.

Unique

Step one for making a popular thread

Be controversial, not positive ;)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I would like someone to be realistic about the type descriptions. Could an ESFP please do that? It is very hard to understand you.

Unique

These aren't type descriptions, they are my opinions on the different types...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
In my experience, INTP's and ESTP's do not mix well. One wants to go off and have a foursome while the other one would just like to have tea.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
In my experience, INTP's and ESTP's do not mix well. One wants to go off and have a foursome while the other one would just like to have tea.

Yeah, those INTPs and their foursomes! :cheese:

Unique

ESTP like that haven't experienced love yet, good for them.