User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 39

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post


    one preferably in Australia

  2. #22
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post


    one preferably in Australia
    ahhh.....is this cause this is where the locals are or? if so lucky duck sounds like they have really nice weather and other things hehe.

    or have a thing for aussie's who are also infj .

    i never thought about ESTP's admiring INFJ hehe but then you think about the anima/anumus thing maybe that provides mystery .

    though i have notice in my years of dating that I have always dated the Se types lol if not dominant it was auxiliary at least lol

    first Si dominant that i dated just did not jive (I/E SFJ) seemed desperate i'm assuming he was not the most healthy SJ but it seems he's grown so i'm glad..still too wanting to do everything together (close friend of mine is dating him they seem perfect together both SJ's at least hehe. both love to be around each other as much as possible. I can understand that in a way but i'm pretty independent so at that time he scared me away) i need my autonomy and room to breathe as one whole individual xDD.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  3. #23
    Senior Member Lightyear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    903

    Default

    I am wondering too what attracts the ESTP specifically to the INFJ?

    I remember an ESTP I was attracted to but he accused me of being just no fun. (because I got bored of jumping from one sensory experience to the next, I like seeing and learning new things but there also needs to be some depth at some point or I get bored)

    What I like about ESTPs is their fearlessness, power of persuasion, calm in difficult situations and just their ability to deal with the real world so admirably. They definitely have some strenghts I sometimes wish I had.

  4. #24
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I am wondering too what attracts the ESTP specifically to the INFJ?
    This depends on the individuals involved of course, but as far as types, maybe it really is as simple as "opposites attract." My friend Nikki who has cut my hair for years has a great twist to that adage BTW, she says "Opposites attract, and then they ATTACK."


    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I remember an ESTP I was attracted to but he accused me of being just no fun. (because I got bored of jumping from one sensory experience to the next, I like seeing and learning new things but there also needs to be some depth at some point or I get bored)
    Define depth, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    What I like about ESTPs is their fearlessness, power of persuasion, calm in difficult situations and just their ability to deal with the real world so admirably. They definitely have some strenghts I sometimes wish I had.
    That's very sweet of you, we do those things indeed. Some of what I love of INFJs is their sincerity, integrity, ability to feel their way through things that mire ESTPs in mental spreadhseets (we are feeling-retarded you know, I am for damn sure!), and their ability to at a moment's notice smile in such a way as to make all the perils and evils of the real world disappear as long as their pearly whites are flashing.

    These are things that we just can't do the same way as y'all can. If we try to make anyone feel better they get nervous and assume we are going to try and sell them something!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Lightyear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

    Define depth, please.
    With depth I mean having deep conversations about feelings, ideas, world views, history etc, basically the whole N-thing. I am not saying that Ss can talk about that too but especially with SPs I often have the feeling that I bore them by not wanting to play but by instead trying to analyze everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

    If we try to make anyone feel better they get nervous and assume we are going to try and sell them something!

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Its funny you say he got bored with you though cause I was about to say the number one reason I like the INF types is because of how interesting they are, refreshing and unique

    Trust me I've done the whole date SP-SP thing and THATs boring

    Conversations are way more engaging with your opposite

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    ahhh.....is this cause this is where the locals are or? if so lucky duck sounds like they have really nice weather and other things hehe.

    or have a thing for aussie's who are also infj .

    i never thought about ESTP's admiring INFJ hehe but then you think about the anima/anumus thing maybe that provides mystery .

    though i have notice in my years of dating that I have always dated the Se types lol if not dominant it was auxiliary at least lol

    first Si dominant that i dated just did not jive (I/E SFJ) seemed desperate i'm assuming he was not the most healthy SJ but it seems he's grown so i'm glad..still too wanting to do everything together (close friend of mine is dating him they seem perfect together both SJ's at least hehe. both love to be around each other as much as possible. I can understand that in a way but i'm pretty independent so at that time he scared me away) i need my autonomy and room to breathe as one whole individual xDD.
    lol yeah I'm aussie

    I'm unsure if I like Si or not, it seems to come back and bite you with the data that is stored

    If you like room to breath than an ESTP is perfect though, their style makes them appear less extraverted than the other extraverted types but thats just our laid back not so "feely" style (not even a word but roll with it... )

  8. #28
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    With depth I mean having deep conversations about feelings, ideas, world views, history etc, basically the whole N-thing. I am not saying that Ss can talk about that too but especially with SPs I often have the feeling that I bore them by not wanting to play but by instead trying to analyze everything.
    Ah ha! Thank you for clarifying that. I can have deep conversations with my INFJ wifey about all in your quote box above, but the talks about FEELINGS are the hardest. SHe can tell me she feels a certani way, that's an easy one. If she tells me she feels a certain way and then tries to drop a NF logic link to something I do/have done to make that so, that gets a little trickier, as sometimes her perception of my intent is WAY off target. And finally, there are times where she will tell me she wants to discuss "our monthly budget" or "saving for a vacation" and I'm all out making a spreadsheet with formulas and setting up a tool to make it so, but she gets stuck in the early stages of the conversation and then it falls apart. Part of the problem there might be patience (or lack thereof at times)

  9. #29
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    lol yeah I'm aussie

    I'm unsure if I like Si or not, it seems to come back and bite you with the data that is stored

    If you like room to breath than an ESTP is perfect though, their style makes them appear less extraverted than the other extraverted types but thats just our laid back not so "feely" style (not even a word but roll with it... )
    Sending hugs to my recent aussie estp online buddy

    yeah Si is scary lol always wanting to know when exactly will we start dating (woah dude lol don't put a time table on feelings developing xD)

    Have you had experiences with Si doms? (scary if unhealthy huh?)

    That sounds like my kind of guy then hah not to clingy, not hell bent on getting to a certain point at at certain time Ex) the Si guy lol

    also wanted to know when we could actually start "dating" and also brought marriage up/ how many kids etc
    (woah that's what did it for me I flew so fast after that
    I still want to go school hello xD no kids no husband shoo I Just want someone who i can just "be" with lol I like to plan but he overdid it and appeared needy for the details. plan enough as it can this just be the one thing i run with and just enjoy getting to know the person (Si guy was too much/ sweet but too much)

    I going to have to find me a sweet estp ^^D but i'm open to anything lol .
    they sound more my style heh get me out of my Ni-Ti head lol hehe.
    I definitely like room to breathe and do my own thing I need to remember

    I'm my own person with my own interests, friends and i'd give that freedom back to the person i'd be seeing you know lol no guilt trips scouts honor it's the one thing (of the many heh) i distain guilt trips/manipulation bleh such a low behavior :steam: *clears throat* okay..sorry heh .

    Also need to be left to pursue my own goals as in I want a career/hobbies/friends of my own I don't want a guy expecting me to be housewife hehe it's not happening buddy too independent and of a free spirit for that heh. I'm figuring an ESTP would appreciate that too haha a women of her own lol not some clingy chick xD where were you *though i could see me asking this but not trying to control lol it's how i care heh*

    " don't fence me in" literally unless you want a grouchy person to come home to cause she's feeling trapped lol.(besides these days you need two incomes heh so it's wise lol)
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  10. #30
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I am wondering too what attracts the ESTP specifically to the INFJ?

    I remember an ESTP I was attracted to but he accused me of being just no fun. (because I got bored of jumping from one sensory experience to the next, I like seeing and learning new things but there also needs to be some depth at some point or I get bored)

    What I like about ESTPs is their fearlessness, power of persuasion, calm in difficult situations and just their ability to deal with the real world so admirably. They definitely have some strenghts I sometimes wish I had.
    i know...i'm glad for this topic i feel i'm seeing sp's in a more clear way yay. it's fun to see how other people have different ways of thinking the whole shabang it does make it more interesting like hmmm.....what's going on the other side there *estp's with there Dom. Se as that's my aspiring/ there aspiring is Ni so i would assume that create a pull towards one another lol*

    "Lightyear
    With depth I mean having deep conversations about feelings, ideas, world views, history etc, basically the whole N-thing. I am not saying that Ss can talk about that too but especially with SPs I often have the feeling that I bore them by not wanting to play but by instead trying to analyze everything."


    oh yess that's what i'm talking about hehe love that stuff, history, myth busters, investigative medical mysteries (bones, house, this one book i forgot the title xD figures i'd forget lol*) Ghost hunters is good cause they remain objective and don't just assume yep that's a ghost that orb there *xDD it's dust people lol or it's just a creaky house heh. *

    I had these two friends one of which has a high chance of being esfp and i just felt like i could never discuss deep theory or some deep philosophical pondering or mystery * i need a mental challenge one of things I need my mind engaged definitely) or even believe it or not discuss my feelings (Fe-ing if you will i need someone to hear me out )
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Any ENFPs Been in Relationships with ENTJs?
    By nomadic in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 01:51 AM
  2. [NF] Values in Relationships
    By disregard in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO