• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Without artisans, ..

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Without you, "riot control" would be an unknown concept

Restaurants wouldn't need to bolt their furniture to the floor, ever

Park benches wouldn't have to be designed to withstand vandalism

Sales of bulletproof glass would diminish

Most of the product misuse disclaimers wouldn't be needed

Educators wouldn't worry about the dangerous influence of Jackass

Oh, you.

Without you, nightclubs wouldn't have dancing and fun

The world wouldn't know about half the sexual positions it does now

Carnivals wouldn't have been thought of

Concept of "action movie" would involve talking heads, suits and charts

Our knowledge of fart lightning would be non-existent

Music videos would include instructional content and public service announcements

Oh, you.

Last edited:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

zillah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My bf (isfp) saw a t shirt that he wants.

It says, "I void warranties."

:yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
There would be no professional sports.

Music would all be classical.

Everyone would drive ugly cars.

Cheerleaders would wear long dresses or business suits.

Everyone would eat the same thing for dinner all the time.

People would speak all formal and snooty all the time because there would be no slang.

Everyone would wear gray.

Beer commercials would be two guys in suits talking instead of two hot girls ripping each other's clothes off and fighting in a fountain.

Homer Simpson would be Hank Hill.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You are describing a world made of only guardians.
A world without artisans, sounds less sexual to me. It was probably a rational who invented the sexy beer commercials. NT's can control with logic. I get through my personal encounters by logically calculating for emotions. Whenever I attempt to use feelings, failure ensues.

Unique

I find it far more likely an artisan designed the sexy beer commercials

Maybe not the actual pitch/branding etc...(though an xSTP might do those things) but the design? defiantly SP ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was playing hide and seek with my son and my wife in the house the other day and it was my turn so I started looking around. My wife give me this look and says dont you dare hide our son up on the fridge.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
There would be no professional sports.

Music would all be classical.

Everyone would drive ugly cars.

Cheerleaders would wear long dresses or business suits.

Everyone would eat the same thing for dinner all the time.

People would speak all formal and snooty all the time because there would be no slang.

Everyone would wear gray.

Beer commercials would be two guys in suits talking instead of two hot girls ripping each other's clothes off and fighting in a fountain.

Homer Simpson would be Hank Hill.

All of that sounds wonderful to me, especially the bolded one.

Let's get rid of the SPs. ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
*Glares at the INFJ*

*Glares back at the ESTP*

What? It's been a life-long dream of mine to eliminate poor grammar and colloquialisms. If getting rid of SPs will make significant inroads towards that goal... sorry, but you've got to go. :)

Unique

What? It's been a life-long dream of mine to eliminate poor grammar and colloquialisms. If getting rid of SPs will make significant inroads towards that goal... sorry, but you've got to go. :)

*33% of the population walks up behind me*

You were saying puney NF?

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*33% of the population walks up behind me*

You were saying puney NF?

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*3% of the population walks up against all of 33%*

..Then, needless to say, the 33% disappears.

The NF lives happily ever after

:D

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We hooked up with the SJs.

You're about to get stomped.

What happened?..You're placing yourself out into the middle of the circle my friend.

What you really fear is inside yourself..your own power...your anger..your drive to do great and terrible things..

..So journey inwards..if you can't see these things there..then this is true...

SJs can't stomp what they can't see. And they don't tend to notice things which don't move. They can't see an ENTPs ideas or perspectives with any regular certainty and therefore, not likely to understand or be able to predict.

*SJs take STs into custody*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Poor grammar (and bad spelling) bothers me, too.... a lot. I'm a very good editor and enjoy doing that. However, since I've been writing my incredibly artistically talented ISTP friend, who misspells a lot (he could use spell-checker but just doesn't care), I've learned to take it all in stride and even relax about it! Trust me, if you ever get to know any great ISTP's, you'll throw your grammar and colloquialism concerns out the window in a N.Y. minute. ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Poor grammar (and bad spelling) bothers me, too.... a lot. I'm a very good editor and enjoy doing that. However, since I've been writing my incredibly artistically talented ISTP friend, who misspells a lot (he could use spell-checker but just doesn't care), I've learned to take it all in stride and even relax about it! Trust me, if you ever get to know any great ISTP's, you'll throw your grammar and colloquialism concerns out the window in a N.Y. minute. ;)

Honestly, it just sounds like he taught you to just give in and stop caring about quality. You disappoint me. I hope I'm not that suggestible.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Honestly, it just sounds like he taught you to just give in and stop caring about quality. You disappoint me. I hope I'm not that suggestible.

I don't want to disappoint a fellow INFJ! Let me try to clarify.
He hasn't taught me anything about grammar and spelling or the lack thereof. I still try to write well in the e-mails that I send, both to him and everyone else. I still care about quality. It's more that his bad spelling used to really bother me a lot (and still does a little), but then I learned that ISTPs don't value words like we do. As you probably know, they think that actions speak louder than words, to a large degree. So, because he is a valued friend who has given me a new perspective on my art, I accept him for who he is, including his bad spelling, and sometimes erratic responses to my e-mails. I guess that is all any of us really want... to be loved and accepted for who we are. :)