• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What are your skills?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
God, I'm extremely mediocre at a lot of physical skills, it's embarrassing.

I think I'm skilled with psychology, anthropology, and humans in general. How the mind works, MBTI, archetypes, why we do the things we do, and analyzing humans as a whole.

One of the few talents I have that is a physical skill is music. I play trumpet, and sing. I sing in an exclusive choir that I auditioned to get in, and play trumpet in my Wind Ensemble in school. I play a lot of jazz, and can improv. fairly easily. I love letting out my bliss through music.

I have fairly knowledgeable with music. Bands, singers, composers, songs, bio's, all general facts regarding music as a whole.

I have a natural blessing for Spirituality. I follow Native American beliefs, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism strongly. I also believe in Mysticism and some paean beliefs. I read books on Spiritual development, and feed my soul with the gifts of it.

Other than those key center points, I really am not a physically skilled person. I think I have a pretty rich mind and soul, though. I spend a lot of time working on different aspects and different levels.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
handyman skills, fix electrical/electronic stuff, engine swap and complete rewired a project car and installed a standalone engine management system(fuel and ignition) and programmed it, black belt, computer programming and repair, love taking my jet ski out. I basically go overboard on everything I learn, very dominant Ti.

Im a nerd combined with a mechanic.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Expert/Good/somewhat good:

- Hand-to-hand fighting
- Cooking
- Massages
- Driving ATVs
- Teaching
- Manipulating situations/improvisation
- Playing various flutes
- Singing? I'm not sure. I love doing it, anyway.

Can do fairly well:

- Create improvised explosive devices with a few different triggers (car bombs, timed, pressure, infrared, tripwires...)
- Use handguns fairly well
- Use rifles fairly well
- Wire advanced ship systems
- Sabotage a wide range of technological stuff, including cars, ships, computers, airplanes and whatnot.
- I'm in the process of learning strategy, logistics etc. I have been all my life ;)
- Fight with swords/rapiers
- I have picked a couple of locks
- Climbing
- Free diving/diving
- I am a very good swimmer when it comes to long distances, not very explosive and fast, though.
- More than OK at arm wrestling (silly thing)
- I can build things fairly well. Houses, boats etc...
- I can build traps used for hunting.
- I know a fair bit about medicine, combat first aid etc.
- I can make clothes.
- I can also build furniture, even if it wouldn't be advanced.
- I can make knives from scratch. Never made a sword, but I bet I could if I wanted.
- I can sail, if I need to. Mostly theoretical knowledge.
- I am good with disguises. Mostly because my brother dressed me out as everything from pirate to princess, bard and confederate soldier when I was a kid... :shock:
- Build/repair computers
- Painting/photoshop etc

There is a lot more... I like knowing a little about everything. Just don't have the energy to expand the list further :)

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP

- Hand-to-hand fighting
- Cooking
- Massages
- Driving ATVs
- Teaching
- Playing various flutes

Can do fairly well:... Etc.

:thelook:

:smooch:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Laff!

You like women and drinking too much. :D

Not to mention western civilization, materialistic stuff, pork in most forms, ridiculing religion and lots of other things ;)

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe not med school, but since I'm taking a year off college I want to become a volunteer EMT. I could get my EMT-B in less than a month (free training for volunteers) and get to drive ambulances/provide basic care. If I stuck with it, I could become an EMT-I with some time...

It's an idea I have kicking around in my head. I think I'd be an awesome EMT.

Or fire fighter
. That'd be cool.

You seem like a very smart guy and having the ISTP's ability to think logically (without emotions getting in the way) in emergency situations, and Se's keen observation of the environment = awesome for being an EMT or fire fighter.

Also, I would like to second Pink Piranha's thanks for saving the salamander. Your ability to do that is admirable. :)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si

- Hand-to-hand fighting
- Cooking
- Massages
- Driving ATVs
- Teaching
- Playing various flutes

Can do fairly well:

- Create improvised explosive devices with a few different triggers (car bombs, timed, pressure, infrared, tripwires...)

- Wire advanced ship systems

- Sabotage a wide range of technological stuff, including cars, ships, computers, airplanes and whatnot.

- Use handguns fairly well
- Use rifles fairly well
- I'm in the process of learning strategy, logistics etc. I have been all my life ;)
- Fight with swords/rapiers
- I have picked a couple of locks
- Climbing
- Free diving/diving
- I am a very good swimmer when it comes to long distances, not very explosive and fast, though.
- More than OK at arm wrestling (silly thing)
- I can build things fairly well. Houses, boats etc...
- I can build traps used for hunting.
- I know a fair bit about medicine, combat first aid etc.
- I can make clothes.
- I can also build furniture, even if it wouldn't be advanced.
- I can make knives from scratch. Never made a sword, but I bet I could if I wanted.
- I can sail, if I need to. Mostly theoretical knowledge.
- I am good with disguises. Mostly because my brother dressed me out as everything from pirate to princess, bard and confederate soldier when I was a kid... :shock:
- Build/repair computers
- Painting/photoshop etc

There is a lot more... I like knowing a little about everything. Just don't have the energy to expand the list further :)

I bet you learned that from various american intelligence shows. Macgyver anyone? :D. Yer joking i suppose? OR have you been hanging around the IRA much?.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
- I'm a pretty good dancer
- I can play football quite well, although my shoot sucks
- I'm a very good cyclist
- I can make caculations in my head very quickly
- I'm awesome at learning maps/new places/never getting lost/general orienteering
- I can speak italian and read latin
- I'm a pretty good mountaineer, although have never tried free climbing
- I can do some complicated maths and physics nobody cares about

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ehm... Sure, i've watched some shows, and that in turn have caused me to inquire further into various things :D Besides that, both my father and my brother are ENTPs, i'm a gun-nut and I spent my childhood taking things apart/inventing shit. One of my first "real" christmas gifts was a chemistry set and a science set called "The little electrician". ;) Also, I am an electrician and i've had recruit NCO training/combat first aid training in the Swedish army.
The bomb stuff is something i've done separately, though. Mostly theoretical, and never put together. I know how do do the chemistry and I know how to do the triggers, putting it together is nothing hard.

As for the IRA... I do not condone of the actions of the CIRA/RIRA and INLA, but I am somewhat of a fan of the PIRA and the IRA of old.

I bet you learned that from various american intelligence shows. Macgyver anyone? :D. Yer being joking i suppose? OR have you been hanging around the IRA much?.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I was not a mechanical person until I started working with mechanical things. I think any dominant Se can be a "mechanical" type. Once you understand a general mechanical principle of how something works, it can be transferred to many things.

You have great body awareness, that's certainly mechanical in my opinion, because I have that as well.

The only physical risks I take are well-calculated. If the risk exceeds my current skill level, or if there is a reasonable risk that I could be seriously injured, then of course I would not take it. That would be nothing more than gambling.

But if an activity is safe within reason, and has the potential to provide me with an intense and unique sensory experience, I'm down for anything :D
I agree with this whole statement, but remember that Se also represents experience. In what you initially say, this would boil down to do I have an interest in experiencing something considered mechanical. The way some descriptions read, they presume that ISTPs are going to have a natural affinity to mechanics, which I disagree with.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
spilling stuff
eating
picking my nose
laughing
entertaining people
writing
tummy rubbing
creating characters
making up goofy songs
driving
noticing details
boob licking
music chart trivia recalling
audio editing
talking
masturbating
playing soccer
playing snarfball
creating radio formats and song logs
doing impressions
scratching
playing certain video games
juggling pens
picking my ears
spending money
kissing
acting
doodling
creating works of art by combining various things
picking out shirts that look cool
smelling good
cheering people up
taking people to movies
buying videos
spotting animals
accumulating mess
quoting movies and tv shows
coming up with funny alternate lyrics to songs
silly walking
procrastinating
thinking of stuff that could qualify as skills

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
SPs, what are your skills? What can you do well? Unusual ones especially interesting.

-drawing
-painting
-memorize information(only true for quizzes, tests and exams in school, but with remembering to do chores, I blank out--I hate chores :D)
-staying calm in times of distress(oftentimes, people think I'm all OK, but the truth is, I feel the emotion inside)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, I would like to second Pink Piranha's thanks for saving the salamander. Your ability to do that is admirable. :)

I was so impressed I told my sister about it last night, and we were both rather pleased that someone would so carefully and painstakingly bother to save the poor thing instead of just assuming it's a goner and killing it.

phoenity

I can't stand to hurt or kill living organisms, unless I'm going to eat it. And even then I still feel somewhat bad, but at least I know I'm not destroying life for the hell of it.

If I find an insect indoors I will take the extra effort to catch it and put it outside, rather than killing it. That is unless I'm looking for a snack...

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I can't stand to hurt or kill living organisms, unless I'm going to eat it. And even then I still feel somewhat bad, but at least I know I'm not destroying life for the hell of it.

If I find an insect indoors I will take the extra effort to catch it and put it outside, rather than killing it. That is unless I'm looking for a snack...

That sounds like something my ISFJ mother would say :shock:. ISTP's concerned about the well-being of insectoids? and the sanctity of life.. what has the world come to?.

Sarcasm detector main turn on.