• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP females

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Me and my ESTP friend seem to be falling for each other. Any estps on this forum ever date an ENFJ? Do tell :)

Unique

To my knowledge there is only one female ESTP on this forum that posts, maybe two

I'm not sure what you're looking for but if you want to know if ESTP/ENFJ relations work... the answer is yes

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not sure what you're looking for but if you want to know if ESTP/ENFJ relations work... the answer is yes no

There, fixed it for you.

The chances of two directive personalities (one Sensing and the other iNtuitive) of getting along romantically are slightly worse than surviving an ebola virus exposure.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There, fixed it for you.

The chances of two directive personalities (one Sensing and the other iNtuitive) of getting along romantically are slightly worse than surviving an ebola virus exposure.

Hahaha.... yeah, I'd have to agree with that. I keep imagining my ENFJ younger brother with my ESTP best friend .... And I have this sudden insatiable urge to flee the country. If not, the entire planet.

Although as friends, they get along just fine. The relationship part is what would cause the explosion.

Unique

I assume attraction and common interest is already there so I say that it will

I've seen bad relations between ESTP/ENFJ too, doesn't make them all bad

I have a good ENFJ friend actually... and no its not romantic and thats because he is a male ENFJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I assume attraction and common interest is already there so I say that it will

I've seen bad relations between ESTP/ENFJ too, doesn't make them all bad

I have a good ENFJ friend actually... and no its not romantic and thats because he is a male ENFJ

These "activity" relations (socionics relationship wise) are actually very good for romance and friendship. I refer to socionics because in this case it relates to MBTI.

I really enjoy the ISTJs in my life, and I want to meet one for romantic relations. I'd say they enjoy me as well.

maliafee

I don't care what would work "theoretically" -- ENFJs tendency to want to read into everything coupled with getting offended easily by sharp words = ENFJ/ESTP DISASTER. ESTP will eventually hurt ENFJ beyond recognition, and ENFJ will open up an emotional storm that the ESTP will not tolerate. OVER.

Unique

Not saying I would do it, it certainly has its risks but if we are talking love here than I'm sure the couple could get over what they deem as "flaws" in their partner

Not really the same thing but my mother is an ENFJ actually...

She has said the most hurtful things to me that I would never repeat to her, so don't think for a second that an ESTP would automatically be the one to emotionally hurt the ENFJ

The ENFJ is capable of seeing the ESTP as trash, thinking that because we feel little there is something wrong with us, that it makes it okay to say the most horrible things to us and we won't be effected

Well I have news... if we are hated like that... by someone that is meant to love us... we get confused, it makes no logical sense, we don't know how to express ourselves we throw logic around like confetti and hope the ENFJ will understand

The ENFJ will end the relationship, not the ESTP

I assure you of that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not saying I would do it, it certainly has its risks but if we are talking love here than I'm sure the couple could get over what they deem as "flaws" in their partner

Not really the same thing but my mother is an ENFJ actually...

She has said the most hurtful things to me that I would never repeat to her, so don't think for a second that an ESTP would automatically be the one to emotionally hurt the ENFJ

The ENFJ is capable of seeing the ESTP as trash, thinking that because we feel little there is something wrong with us, that it makes it okay to say the most horrible things to us and we won't be effected

Well I have news... if we are hated like that... by someone that is meant to love us... we get confused, it makes no logical sense, we don't know how to express ourselves we throw logic around like confetti and hope the ENFJ will understand

The ENFJ will end the relationship, not the ESTP

I assure you of that.

We don't intentionally hurt people, but we are blunt sometimes via default adherence to logical thinking when others are expecting an emotional response. We are also action oriented and impatient, and sometimes that throws others into a fit when they are expecting a softer, less time sensitive approach to interpersonal problem solving. Outside fo that shit though I totally get what you said above, and have to agree the ENFP would (most likely) be the one to end that pairing first.

Maliafee is right though, I get pissed when people read into my words or actions way beyond what is reasonable and if I get pissed enough I drop an emotional conversation bomb and shut them down as I have no tolerance for words being forced into my mouth, or my intent being preached to me like that. It just makes my blood boil, which might be persoanl shortcoming of mine, but I'm just being truthful. :doh:

Unique

wow you really hit the nail on the head there

I always feel this way with my mother she thinks I have ill intentions or something, always puts words in my mouth, makes things mean something I never meant

I personally think ENFJs are WAY too harsh on ESTPs for no good reason

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well I plan on pursuing this young lady and I think that love conquers all things. That being said I know that things will work out. I'm sorry if any other ENFJs have hurt you guys, that sucks. I too have been hurt by an ENFJ but I can say it stemmed from her insecurity (and insanity ;p) haha. Malia I disagree, because actually being an enfj.....my whole life. I can say that I have a rather tough hide. :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well I plan on pursuing this young lady and I think that love conquers all things. That being said I know that things will work out. I'm sorry if any other ENFJs have hurt you guys, that sucks. I too have been hurt by an ENFJ but I can say it stemmed from her insecurity (and insanity ;p) haha. Malia I disagree, because actually being an enfj.....my whole life. I can say that I have a rather tough hide. :)

lol, typical ENFJ - grandiosely requests people's thoughts and opinions on an issue, and then goes back to doing what he was planning on doing anyhow.

Good luck with your endeavor.

You'll need it.