• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP V.I. - Post your pictures please!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
adorable family. :yes:

the lady/wife is an E?

and the son looks pretty mischievous.

that's all i can say.

Thanks, but only the boy in the brown shirt is in my family. And you are right about him being mischievous.

And which one are you calling my wife? :D Oh heck, I'll take 'em both. :wubbie:

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I must say that the one thing I notice is that we all seem to age very well, I mean, besides Mo, cause he hasn't aged yet. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
adorable family. :yes:

the lady/wife is an E?

and the son looks pretty mischievous.

that's all i can say.

That lady on the left is not the wife.
She is an INTP
She is from this forum

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
We are eternal children.

Then again, I'm only 28!!!

I was only 28 a couple of weeks ago, now I am 35. I figure, after 25, it all seems to go much faster. Hell, when I was 28, my kid was born, now he's about to be 7 and having opinions about stuff.

Ahhh, time.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
That lady on the left is not the wife.
She is an INTP
She is from this forum

Hey, don't give it away! Malia is supposed to figure out the types from their faces. ;)

zillah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thanks 4 this thread. You ISFPs are gorgeous. ;)

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
1_831377824l.jpg

Ugh. I look terrible in this picture. :cry:

1_266832117l.jpg

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
i think i look plain/normal, other people always ask me stuff like "What's wrong?" or "Are you mad?"

Yeah, me too.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
2.jpg

People say I look rather sad/mad most of the time. *shrug*

l_bd7e843c36e744c3a1ea7c811ed17f28.jpg

I don't really like smiling "all the way" unless I truly feel happy. Here, I'm just tired and bored. XD

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Hmmm. I would describe the way you look more as "HOT" than "sad/mad", but I dunno. Maybe "people" know more than me. :blush:

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
for some reason, I always find the expressions of ISFPs incredibly difficult to read. they're the ones that appear to be doing something entirely different from what they're actually doing. is this actually the case, or is it just me?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
for some reason, I always find the expressions of ISFPs incredibly difficult to read. they're the ones that appear to be doing something entirely different from what they're actually doing. is this actually the case, or is it just me?

I dunno. I feel like I'm very easy to read. But then my mom will say "why are you scowling? Are you okay?" and I'm like "I didn't know I was scowling. I wasn't trying to." :blush:

maliafee

This is funny. I guess unless I make an effort, if someone catches me on camera I look like I'm frowning or down or something. It's not how I feel. My thought is that I'm an open book, but I dunno if that comes across to other people.

maliafee

I was only 28 a couple of weeks ago, now I am 35. I figure, after 25, it all seems to go much faster. Hell, when I was 28, my kid was born, now he's about to be 7 and having opinions about stuff.

Ahhh, time.

Wow! I want to have a baby right now, too. But I have to wait a few years until my ISFJ and I are ready.

Guess the cute thing he said, though?!!! I said to him, "Babe, I guess we'll have to wait longer than we thought to have kids because school is taking a while and then we're gonna get married..." and he replied, "Oh don't worry. I figured we can start trying for a baby on our wedding night." ISN'T THAT CUTE?!
:D:wubbie: