User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Dali

Literally no picture in which I'm not making a face. Only one or two but I can't find them anywhere.

My 'straightest' face.

March '09 (22.9 yrs)

April '87 (1yr) My 'natural expression' for the first 7-8 yrs of my life. I was hopelessly lost in my little Fi world back then.

EDIT: Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    adorable family.
    +1 Jeffster!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I can't see the photo...

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I can't see the photo...
    me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Literally no picture in which I'm not making a face. Only one or two but I can't find them anywhere.

My 'straightest' face.

March '09 (22.9 yrs)

April '87 (1yr) My 'natural expression' for the first 7-8 yrs of my life.

EDIT: Fixed
    You have that half smile going on, too, Mo. Eyes are harder to see under glasses, but still consistent with my theory.

Keep posting ISFPs!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

COMMENTS:
    Starting with the EYES... Notice how most ISFPs have about 1/2-1/3 less space between the eyes than we're "supposed to,"* they're usually fairly almond-shaped (and though I've seen exceptions, they're usually not THE BIGGEST eyes you've ever seen), and most noticeably to me, one eye is always obviously higher than the other. The only time the eyes look "level" is when we cock our heads to the side (we often do this). Other types will cock their heads to the side and make their eyes UNlevel, but when we do it, the eyes actually become level (or if we tilt our heads the OTHER way, our eyes are at an almost comic slant).

Next, the MOUTH/SMILE... I haven't proven this to be ISFP-ONLY or anything, but I do notice that half-smile thing (as Quin pointed out), and the weird thing is that the side of the face that smiles the most (tightest muscles clenching) usually corresponds to the LOWER eye on the face, as though we favor that side.

More later as soon as I get a second to write. I want to comment on the nose and jaw, too... maybe even the eyebrows...
    The thing you have written so far applies to me very well. Most obviously regarding the mouth and smile, i totally do that half smile thing and i also tilt my head like you describe . (I hate getting my picture taking because i make that smile, and it always looks so fake)

My eyes look a lot like Quinlan's both in size and how far apart they are. I have bigger eyebrows though and they're formed in a pattern so when i think i look plain/normal, other people always ask me stuff like "What's wrong?" or "Are you mad?". I also squint alot (especially outside), but my father does that as well so it doesn't have to be type related (he is an SP though).

Anyway, i have noticed that you all (myself included) have another thing in common. The tips of our noses (in my opinion, anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    The thing you have written so far applies to me very well. Most obviously regarding the mouth and smile, i totally do that half smile thing and i also tilt my head like you describe . (I hate getting my picture taking because i make that smile, and it always looks so fake)

My eyes look a lot like Quinlan's both in size and how far apart they are. I have bigger eyebrows though and they're formed in a pattern so when i think i look plain/normal, other people always ask me stuff like "What's wrong?" or "Are you mad?". I also squint alot (especially outside), but my father does that as well so it doesn't have to be type related (he is an SP though).

Anyway, i have noticed that you all (myself included) have another thing in common. The tips of our noses (in my opinion, anyway)
    Totally agree on the noses. Whatever shape/size, ISFP noses have this similar "end" part that wants to turn up sorta or jut out just a hair.

I also squint a ton! Another type that squints a lot is INTJ though... But I think it means something different for them?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I also have the too many photos with glasses on or pulling faces problem.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    I have bigger eyebrows though and they're formed in a pattern so when i think i look plain/normal, other people always ask me stuff like "What's wrong?" or "Are you mad?".
    I used to get that a bit back in high school.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Another type that squints a lot is INTJ though... But I think it means something different for them?
    It's because they're evil
    Likes treetophideaway liked this post