First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You can't lose if you don't play games with people.

VERY well put!!!

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Get pregnant! Works like a charm.
    Is that from experience. I would like for some ESTPs to respond to this one. I know the type, in my opinion, gets a very unfair rap when pertaining to responsibility. I actually think that many are describing, and so does Jung in his Chapter on type, ENTPs when they allude to the irresponsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    thanks for all the responses

thanks...I did notice that it works very well...changing the tone of my voice or interaction style from sweet to "i don't care" irritates the hell out of him...I just want to know if there are other things I can do?
    Luckily I'm not emotionally hurt, only hurt by the fact that I was stupid, didn't realize that ESTPs are master manipulators....I thought I was ahead of the game...but I wasn't....now I just want to get back at him somehow....
    Not really

It may be hard to understand but ESTPs don't really feel "screwed over" at any time, we strive in the hardship and are able to recover quickly

I agree with the others... if he is an unhealthy ESTP and being manipulative then he isn't worth your time

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Dump him.

Be dignified in the dumping.

Move on.

Best way to get back at anyone.

If dumping has already been done, don't talk to them.

MBTI
    xSFP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Dump him.

Be dignified in the dumping.

Move on.

Best way to get back at anyone.

If dumping has already been done, don't talk to them.
    well, he keeps bugging me, won't leave me alone, and I thought there is a way at getting back at him while he didn't give up completely? I'm always very nice, but I was just wondering how to change my behavior to get back at him just a little? But it seems like ESTPs don't care either way....

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    well, he keeps bugging me, won't leave me alone, and I thought there is a way at getting back at him while he didn't give up completely? I'm always very nice, but I was just wondering how to change my behavior to get back at him just a little? But it seems like ESTPs don't care either way....
    We are EXTREMELY persistent. Once we set our mind to accomplish something, there is pretty much no way in hell we will be deterred. If for some reason he still wants something to do with you because he's into you in his own weird selfish way or even just psycho, he will not relent. You must tell him to fuck off, and stick to your guns just like ShortNSweet said. She's a smart one!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Is that from experience. I would like for some ESTPs to respond to this one. I know the type, in my opinion, gets a very unfair rap when pertaining to responsibility. I actually think that many are describing, and so does Jung in his Chapter on type, ENTPs when they allude to the irresponsibility.
    There is no way in hell that I would ever turn my back on my children. Even if I fathered a child outside of marriage, when I was younger, older, whatever, any offspring of mine will be provided, cared for, and will have me in their life as an active father figure. So, I think ESTPs get a bad rap on this too, actually. :steam:

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    There is no way in hell that I would ever turn my back on my children. Even if I fathered a child outside of marriage, when I was younger, older, whatever, any offspring of mine will be provided, cared for, and will have me in their life as an active father figure. So, I think ESTPs get a bad rap on this too, actually. :steam:
    And I am not sure if your core beliefs are rare Halla, but that is exactly how I see them on these sort of matters.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    And I am not sure if your core beliefs are rare Halla, but that is exactly how I see them on these sort of matters.
    It's nice to know there are others in this world who have a sense of honor. Children do not choose to enter this world, their parents bring them here, and are responsible for their upbringing, whether the birth of the child was planned or not.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    If you see them interacting with others and being the usual entertainer join the conversation, listen, yawn, and move on. Little shit like that will irritate them
    FYI, people, that also works with ENTPs. :P