• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] I'm quitting the drink...

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Still, you made it a week and a half right?

I was secretly not drinking with you. I am glad you caved, cause now I can have a drink tonight.

:p

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
So, are you actually an alcoholic, or do you just drink more than is considered socially acceptable? I don't know whether to to cheer or mourn your relapse....

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Gah.. this is why i think my keen Bitterness taste ability is a mixed blessing. Positive in this aspect i guess.

Unique

I really ought to make my computer password a little harder than 4 letters...

Unique

So, are you actually an alcoholic, or do you just drink more than is considered socially acceptable? I don't know whether to to cheer or mourn your relapse....

Never said I was an alcoholic

But the socially acceptable thing is probably true

So cheer away at will

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
No wonder unique has been so arguementative in his posting lately. My hopes (which will probably fail in the end) go out Unique for his test of resolve.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This will make it easier to understand...

This is the best thing I've ever seen. I make bad life choices when I drink, so I've been trying to stop too. It sucks. I miss whiskey. And beer. And Soco lime. But mostly whiskey. :(

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I drank alot socially when I was younger to help unwind and relax around guys. When I got married and had kids I stopped. Now I just take xanax to unwind and relax.

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
why do you SPs like to get drunk so much? It means that you are repressing something, a fear of something. Does this sound familiar?

Unique

It doesn't mean anything, its fun!

As for repressing something? Well for me its more of a T thing, drinking forces my F out

Nothing to do with being SP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why do you SPs like to get drunk so much? It means that you are repressing something, a fear of something. Does this sound familiar?

Nah..
its just built into our DNA..

I normally only drink when i'm happy rather than having problems....

(wait.. i'm happy every day...:doh:)

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah..
its just built into our DNA..

I normally only drink when i'm happy rather than having problems....

(wait.. i'm happy every day...:doh:)

Hahah.. yeah I have to agree. In fact, on the few days I'm feeling kinda down about something, I actually stay clear of alcohol. Drinking is fun, but I like to believe I don't abuse it :p