User Tag List

First 123 Last

Women aren't attracted to you because you're a narrow minded jerk mortabunt not because they are N or S

Also just lol at "please understand me book" and "accurate" being in the same sentence

Even more amusing than "all SPs" and "sky diving" being in the same sentence

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

ESTP+ESTP action?

Arm wrestle her.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Or sex!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Or sex!
    That's for the winner.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Propbably a good short-term relationship, but i would not put any bets on it, unless you guys fall in love by some miracle which is not common for STP's, or by some other factor.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Peltast View Post
    Propbably a good short-term relationship, but i would not put any bets on it, unless you guys fall in love by some miracle which is not common for STP's, or by some other factor.
    Everyone is capable of falling in love

Oh and girl ESTPs are pretty awesome :P

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I've run my calculations for me in the best of circumstances, not even accounting for homosexuality or age, and there are only about a few hundred million. Also, NT's aren't as prone to spur of the moment betrayals as SP's. Read the forum about the NF and NT types being drawn together.
    Where are you getting these numbers? Have there ever been any conclusive findings regarding the percentages of the sixteen types in the general population?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench View Post
    Where are you getting these numbers? Have there ever been any conclusive findings regarding the percentages of the sixteen types in the general population?
    Based on dealing with people like this in the past - I'd say he's using an isolated incident and then using that for some odd system of math.

Having said something clever, I conclude he is an INTJ.

Say it with me, isolated incident. You'll feel clever too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    Based on dealing with people like this in the past - I'd say he's using an isolated incident and then using that for some odd system of math.

Having said something clever, I conclude he is an INTJ.

Say it with me, isolated incident. You'll feel clever too.
    Isolated incident. You're right, that did make me feel rather clever.

However, I find myself disagreeing with the idea of him being an INTJ. Generally, they make sense and are more grounded in an objective logic. If he is using an isolated incident as the basis for his own subjective system of math... wouldn't that be more INTP, since they are usually willing to run down a personal rabbit hole just to see what can be found? The fact that he's actually taking his findings seriously is different from the INTPs I've observed, though. Perhaps he's unhealthy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench View Post
    Isolated incident. You're right, that did make me feel rather clever.

However, I find myself disagreeing with the idea of him being an INTJ. Generally, they make sense and are more grounded in an objective logic. If he is using an isolated incident as the basis for his own subjective system of math... wouldn't that be more INTP, since they are usually willing to run down a personal rabbit hole just to see what can be found? The fact that he's actually taking his findings seriously is different from the INTPs I've observed, though. Perhaps he's unhealthy.
    Agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]