User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 34

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    It's a running theory of mine that an ESTP will try any drug or substance known to man, if they are in the same room as the people who are using it.

    In fact, I've seen an ESTP try a very powerful psychedelic (2c-e, a research chemical that no one really knows much about) with no knowledge about what it is and only after a few seconds of someone talking them into it.
    I don't do drugs

    From
    ESTP

  2. #12
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I don't do drugs

    From
    ESTP
    Bro, here, try these..



    Take it all at once with food.

  3. #13
    it's tea time! Walking Tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    No water?
    That's a choking hazard!


    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Bro, here, try these..



    Take it all at once with food.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

  4. #14
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    No water?
    That's a choking hazard!
    You say "choking", I say, "an extreme adrenaline-packed oxygen deprivation head buzz".

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    No ty

  6. #16
    it's tea time! Walking Tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    What a lot of words!
    Can you say that ten times fast???


    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You say "choking", I say, "an extreme adrenaline-packed oxygen deprivation head buzz".
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

  7. #17
    it's tea time! Walking Tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Let's not and say we did????


    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    No ty
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Personally, I feel the opposite way and enjoy opiates and other downers because it makes everything mellow and quells any anxiety. Then again, uppers don't seem to work on me. But I still haven't tried acid or anything similar, so we'll see if that is enjoyable to me or just freaking scary. I hate scary.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    When I used drugs I enjoyed sensate activities. On MJ, for example (appropriate for the date) I really enjoyed carving turns on my mountain bike for instance - just countersteering and loosening up on the bars and letting the bike rail through turns, shifting the weight from back to front to control the skid of the wheels over dirt/gravel, watching my line through the path while judging grip through feel and sound. Very relaxing.

    Malia - acid isn't scary. If you have a cool head you'll be alright. Even if you don't, you'll still be ok. I remember I took two tabs and so did everyone else. Initially I had lots of worries/anxiety about what would happen. A few hours later and they were all on the couch, watching cartoons and freaking out about how the walls were moving around. I was wondering why they were freaking out. Yeah, the walls looked like they were moving, and there were streamers, and some other weird things, but I just made adjustments for it and went about my business.

    I wouldn't worry about bad trips unless you are a really high strung person. My friend (not under the influence) came up behind me (during that same trip), grabbed me and put a knife to my throat*. If you asked me how I think I would react to that beforehand, I would guess I would freak out. But I didn't. I was like, "...uh? what are you doing? That's sorta weird..." It was pretty funny actually, cause people around me had the funniest facial expressions (shock, confusion, inattention).

    After that I went out and hucked** my bike down a flight of stairs.

    *shrugs*

    I don't seek out drugs as an activity anymore though. No real reason, just don't.

    *PS: my friends are great huh?

    **for those not familiar with "hucked" i mean I jumped down some stairs riding my bike...not just senselessly throwing (ie. with arms) my bike.
    Last edited by Bamboo; 04-20-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: clarify, just in case
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Personally, I feel the opposite way and enjoy opiates and other downers because it makes everything mellow and quells any anxiety. Then again, uppers don't seem to work on me. But I still haven't tried acid or anything similar, so we'll see if that is enjoyable to me or just freaking scary. I hate scary.
    Exactly what I meant. It makes me feel nothing at all, except for good. But it's a very artificial good, because as soon as I start coming down I just want more.

    My "gateway" drug happened to be a prescription for opiates when I had my wisdom teeth removed. The doctor said to just call if I needed any more. I went through a two week supply in five days. I liked numbing the pain, but I really, really liked feeling good...opiate good. That's the point I knew opiates were dangerous for me. I didn't call him back, even though I was still in a bit of pain, and my body was craving the dopamine rush. I experienced first hand the intense pull of an opiate addiction. I can't even begin to imagine what heroin feels like, and how easy it would be to become physically hooked.



    Oh, and Bamboo, I agree. Riding my bicycle on a nice day is really nice after some mj. So is swimming. And so is running. It just seems like I'm so relaxed I can easily get into this rhythm where everything just syncs perfectly without having to think about it.

    Acid trips are most beneficial for me when I prepare for them. I like to make them a very special occasion, and plan a special trip or whole day of activity, or inactivity, around it. If something's been on my mind for awhile, I make a point to think about it during the trip. These are best for me when alone, or with a few friends I trust dearly. I've had some similar experiences you've described, and while I didn't panic, they certainly weren't ideal. In some cases, when it was really intense, I had to consciously focus on staying in reality, because I couldn't trust the environment to do otherwise. This was extremely mentally draining, and after awhile I had to remove myself from the environment, and go be by myself, or with other similar folk who wanted to get away from the "party".

    I'm sure if it weren't for the fact that I'm a very calm person by nature, an unideal environment during a trip could turn quite scary.

    I get the most out of a trip when I feel absolutely safe, physically and emotionally, and I can just let it flow.

Similar Threads

  1. what means concretely to have Ti and Se in inferior?
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:54 PM
  2. inp's and isp's how do you experience Ne Si and Se Ni could there be confusion?
    By INFtha14 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:46 PM
  3. [SP] SP's and Se.
    By Athenian200 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:56 PM
  4. Drug Use and Frontal Lobe Performance (online quiz)
    By rhinosaur in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO