First 3456 Last

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

They pay for their own meals. I just wish I had the ability to handle their intensity.

This:

Check @0:50, 3:05, 5:10, 6:05...

LadyLazarus

They're like less wimpy versions of me who actually do shit every once in a while.

Her love interest in the movie...What's his type?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Thanks for the info. What do you do for a living? What are your other interests? What would you do with your life if you were independently wealthy?

How much responsibility do you believe you have toward others? Is the concept of helping people in general/contributing to good causes high on your value system at all, or do you have more of an "I take care of myself first" kind of mentality?

I work security in an art museum and go to school.

Interests: sex, intelligent and revealing conversations and moshpits (not in that order, but yes please all on the same night) to be perfectly honest. I care about less sketchy things, and have some intellectual/artistic passion and hobbies, but these here are what I truly can't stop wanting. There are several things I want to pursue further but that I just can't commit to. I don't know when I'm going to grow up.

If I were independently wealthy I'd travel, become involved in some sort of financially disastrous trade, like global investigative anarchist journalism and buy myself nice things.

I have enough responsibility for others but I really don't think about sparing people's feelings if they ask my opinion or if they irritate me nor am I going to do anything I don't feel like doing unless I can see it paying off. I worry a lot about how people think of me despite all that, Fe be damned.

I'd rather volunteer my time than give money to a good cause. Panhandlers are not a good cause, btw.

Permabanned

They are as rare as unicorns. I have seen a few but they were some boring enneagram type that was not a 7. One was weirdly obsessed with her car she seemed like a guy. I don't even like cars that much and I'm a male istp. Other one had heavy 3 influence she liked to run marathons and work at her corporate job.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuitous_shape View Post
    I work security in an art museum and go to school.

Interests: sex, intelligent and revealing conversations and moshpits (not in that order, but yes please all on the same night) to be perfectly honest. I care about less sketchy things, and have some intellectual/artistic passion and hobbies, but these here are what I truly can't stop wanting. There are several things I want to pursue further but that I just can't commit to. I don't know when I'm going to grow up.

If I were independently wealthy I'd travel, become involved in some sort of financially disastrous trade, like global investigative anarchist journalism and buy myself nice things.

I have enough responsibility for others but I really don't think about sparing people's feelings if they ask my opinion or if they irritate me nor am I going to do anything I don't feel like doing unless I can see it paying off. I worry a lot about how people think of me despite all that, Fe be damned.

I'd rather volunteer my time than give money to a good cause. Panhandlers are not a good cause, btw.
    Interesting...Would you care to tell me what you think of this motorcycle?

Anyone who recall the Aliens movie, this guy gives me the creeps...Anyone care to speculate what his type may be?

Damn this movie was shot in 1986...Almost 30 years ago!!!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

No.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuitous_shape View Post
    No.
    But why?