• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Progress

maliafee

malia, I totally get what you are saying about shutting up the shop and getting out of town when you have upset people. Do you do this in other parts of your life as well? (I do sometimes so it just sounded familiar) I like pizza.

Yes I do sometimes do this in other parts of my life too, unfortunately. That's why I've had 16 + jobs since I was 16 (I'm 28 now)...

But I'm starting to do better. Like, in the past if I'd heard somebody gossiped some mistruth about me, I would've just avoided them. Now I will confront them directly to clarify any misunderstanding and attempt to remove that wall between us. If THAT doesn't work, I let it go and be as it is, whether I like it or not.

It's a very easy thing for me to want to just move if I'm unhappy or change jobs or something. It's not a quality I am too proud of, though.

maliafee

Hey, you left out my insults! :( I worked on those, man!

malia,

Who are you? Oh that's right, the chef. Chef malia. Emerralia.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone thinks about leaving the forum at least once a week.

Sincerely,
Edahn

HILARIOUS, really?

sculpting

Yes I do sometimes do this in other parts of my life too, unfortunately. That's why I've had 16 + jobs since I was 16 (I'm 28 now)...

But I'm starting to do better. Like, in the past if I'd heard somebody gossiped some mistruth about me, I would've just avoided them. Now I will confront them directly to clarify any misunderstanding and attempt to remove that wall between us. If THAT doesn't work, I let it go and be as it is, whether I like it or not.

It's a very easy thing for me to want to just move if I'm unhappy or change jobs or something. It's not a quality I am too proud of, though.

I think this is an Fi thing perhaps. If I feel like I made someone else unhappy, I can sort of feel it myself and it makes the nhappiness ten times worse. Sorta falls into the fear of rejection catagory as well.