First 34567 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Ah, I get it? Your into the rude, not give a crap about your emotions, treat you worst than the dog, beat you, and sell your TV for $10 for crack money because crack addicts sell everything for $10 no matter what it is, while all along trying to convince you to have an abortion using a coat hanger at the back of a Denver Denny's type of sweet . . . It's all good.
    no, G-virus, wrong! not that kind of sweet. (and stop mocking me. or i'm going to put you on the nemesis page...)

I like the cute awkwardness of those types I guess.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm a lot cuter and more awkward "meanwhile in the real world." I'm like Flynn.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

no, G-virus, wrong! not that kind of sweet. (and stop mocking me. or i'm going to put you on the nemesis page...)

Bad G-virus . . . Bad G-Virus. Now Sit. Stay. Roll Over.

Disclaimer: All posts by G-Virus, are not to be taken seriously. No mal intent on behalf of the poster was intended or ever will be. Financing offers are only offered to qualified customers after extensive credit checks . . . oops wrong disclaimer.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

^LoL... your posts crack me up. God help us if we took them seriously.

I'm still making you my nemesis. With all those mocking pictures and posts of yours.

and jack flak, cute awkwardness is sexy!!
    (yea that statement was a little ridiculous.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I know what the word Nemesis means, heck I am the biggest damn resident evilphilliac on earth, but how do I become someone's nemesis? Am I missing something here?

Must be some thread I missed.

(this post was actually serious)
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

There is really a long range, since esfps can adjust to persons. But what most esfps really need is someone who can handle them when they are on the brink of emotional disasters and who can motivate them to improve and truly cares about them and there emotions, isfj/enfjs make universally workable relationships with the average ESFP, when they are set to settle down.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    There is really a long range, since esfps can adjust to persons. But what most esfps really need is someone who can handle them when they are on the brink of emotional disasters and who can motivate the to improve and truly cares about them and there emotions, isfj/enfjs make universally workable relationships with the average ESFP, when they are set to settle down.
    ???no.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

???no.
    Could you elaborate on what you did not really understand?.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

people who define part of what they need in a relationship is "someone who can handle them on the brink of emotional disaster" should probably not be in a relationship, because it implies that they have frequent emotional disasters, which means that they have some problems that they should work on before continuing a healthy, loving relationship.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

people who define part of what they need in a relationship is "someone who can handle them on the brink of emotional disaster" should probably not be in a relationship, because it implies that they have frequent emotional disasters, which means that they have some problems that they should work on before continuing a healthy, loving relationship.
    Nah. Frequent emotional disasters sometimes are the most fun part of a relationship.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel