User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 72

  1. #31
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    I suggest ISFJ.

  2. #32
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ESFPs annoy me. They always seem to think I'm uptight.

    But at least they don't nag like the ExFJs and ask about every little detail about your life (that second one is probably truer of ESFJs).
    hey watch what you say! I've got feelings too ya uptight sob!!!
    (actually, I think just about everyone is uptight so you're probably right.:)

    anyways.
    I tend to go for the sweet IxTx guy.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I tend to go for the sweet IxTx guy.
    What's up, sweet shorts? Er, shortnsweet, sorry.

  4. #34
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    ^I said "sweet" IxTx guy..

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    ^I said "sweet" IxTx guy..
    You don't know me, woman! I'm sweet as a heart attack. Wait, wrong similie..

  6. #36
    Broud Balestinian G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I tend to go for the sweet IxTx guy.
    Does such a thing exist. I thought Sweet was an antonym of T.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

    "If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

  7. #37
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Thats why they have harsher ISFPs like me. Bring some balance.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  8. #38
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    eh, I've got my own idea of the definition of "sweet", I guess... (heart attacks not included )

  9. #39
    Broud Balestinian G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    eh, I've got my own idea of the definition of "sweet", I guess... (heart attacks not included )
    Ah, I get it? Your into the rude, not give a crap about your emotions, treat you worst than the dog, beat you, and sell your TV for $10 for crack money because crack addicts sell everything for $10 no matter what it is, while all along trying to convince you to have an abortion using a coat hanger at the back of a Denver Denny's type of sweet . . . It's all good.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

    "If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Oh, you kids.

Similar Threads

  1. Which type is the best romantic match for an ESFP?
    By iHeartCats in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 05:48 PM
  2. [ESFP] Lack of spontaneous friends for an ESFP
    By shanix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:29 AM
  3. [ESFP] Is This Typical For An ESFP?
    By Gloriana in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 10:15 PM
  4. [ESFP] How does an ESFP keep a schedule and stick to routines?
    By defragmybrain in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO