User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How do you get an ISTP to fall for you?

I dont know how I got mine. I was eating in a fast food restaurant. he sat down with his friends and I was there with mine. I got up and left then he followed us outside, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me back in and sat me down so he could hang out.

We didnt talk much and he was always a little wierded out when I made the sexual advances rather than him, so not even sure how to seduce one.

He still loves me though in his own way so once you tap into an ISTP love it seems like it is a very simplistic, childlike thing but lasts a long time and is true at least.

Dont talk too much, dont get too abstract, dont expect the neatest or most financially acute person and you'll do okay.

Senior Member Array wrldisquiethere's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

I'm not sure how I got mine, but I'm a lucky girl.

P.S. I did make him cheesecake.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    I'm not sure how I got mine, but I'm a lucky girl.

P.S. I did make him cheesecake.
    Yeah, see, you know exactly how you got yours.

I am Sofa King!!! Array kendoiwan's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTP

Cheesecake works
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    And he's the only guy who ever thought I was beautiful[/I]
    I refuse to believe that.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Hey Lecky...
    I think the guy clearly already has some kind of interest in you, as he has stated whilst drunk. So it gives you something to work with for a start.
    As many of the others have said, i think you need to ask him out. Nothing too heavy... just coffee or a drink... or an activity... some kind of sport or something? Basically you want to spend time with him, but fool him into thinking it is casual. You may have other intentions, but never put pressure on him. Spend time with him, always make the effort to look hot and be fun when you are with him. I think definitely sleep with him when the opportunity arises but don't then see that as ownership of him. Don't call/text him all the time, but do try and see him as often as you can without appearing stalkerish. I think if you keep things fun and exciting and won't see it as you trying to trap him. He will just enjoy spending time with you and like your company and like sleeping with you and before you know it you are in a relationship. It will take time and i think that you have to be really careful not to get possessive or clingy or make any unreasonable demands. Let him have his independence, let him have his freedom. If he seems off with you at any time, don't take it personally, just give him space and then try again another day.
    I think the key to it is to definitely be pro-active in asking him out- so he knows clearly how you feel, but at the same time, let him think that he is spending time with you because he enjoys your company and never let him feel pressured into it.
    Anyway, hope this helps... let us know how you get on xxx

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I refuse to believe that.
    Well, he's the only one who ever acted like it or told me so.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Well, he's the only one who ever acted like it or told me so.
    Well, the rest wouldn't have to hide their feelings if you ITJs weren't so intimidating.

I should know from personal experience. I always wanted to approach this one IxTJ but I feared her rejection might involve not words but death-glares.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Well, the rest wouldn't have to hide their feelings if you ITJs weren't so intimidating.

I should know from personal experience. I always wanted to approach this one IxTJ but I feared her rejection might involve not words but death-glares.
    Ah. Quite right, Grasshopper.

MBTI
    istp

you've already got the type of mentality I would avoid by asking this question. im not really sure why people dont consider the fact that any given two people are not necessarily meant to be together when they find someone they admire, and if they cant even consider that, why would they be inclined to consider what the other person wants and what's best for them? and to a futher extent, considerate of their space? (MBTI would say this is a vital area for the independently minded ISTP)

forget the idea of trying to trap them, some people cannot be wooed or caught in that manner and you'll just have to accept that they wont be with you unless they want to, regardless of your feelings... if not, tough luck, if you are, just be honest and open and dont play games.

it's like the neighborhood stray that unofficially belongs to someone... just leave some food out on the porch and be confident that if they want to be there, they will come to you, if they really like you after getting to know you, theyll stick around. just grabbing them and trying to putting a collar on them will probably not go over well.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast