• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Tired and wired

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For years on end. Literally.

Something stressing you out?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. I do this when I'm really excited, or when I'm really stressed.

I think it's anxiety.

maliafee

No, nothing stressing me out. I think Hmm is right about the anxiety. ;-) Inexplicable though. Some physical exercise fixed it.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right here, right now!

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ever feel impossibly antsy AND exhausted at the same time?!

Right now... I so tired and I cannot sit still! :doh:

Not the first time it has happened! I had also been like this when travelling- taking red eyes, and taking flights that take you over time zones. I went from Nairobi Int. to Brussels, to JFK, to SYR and never slept... like... a day and a half. And then I had an hour drive home from SYR. And it just so happened to be that it was my birthday that day so of course, I didn't sleep when I got home either... it is safe to say that I was wired that day. :yes:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever feel impossibly antsy AND exhausted at the same time?!

Only when MAJORLY stressed...which hardly happens at all, maybe once per year, maybe less. Most of the time it is self-induced, bad planning, etc. Never been longer than a few days as I get my stuff back in order. YAY!

:happy:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You mean like those times when you hardly sleep all week and top off a Thursday night with an all-nighter for a test the next day, then right when all you want to do is curl up in bed Friday afternoon and sleep forever, friends call about something fun and exciting going down that night and you're like "YAY!" and then stay out till 4?

I don't know what you're talking about.

maliafee

You mean like those times when you hardly sleep all week and top off a Thursday night with an all-nighter for a test the next day, then right when all you want to do is curl up in bed Friday afternoon and sleep forever, friends call about something fun and exciting going down that night and you're like "YAY!" and then stay out till 4?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah or like when you stay up all night at a friend's house and then you remember you have plans to hike up in the mountains the very next afternoon and you don't end up going to sleep until 1am the NEXT day. hehe...

Actually, that was me at 16.

NOW, it's more like I'm just hanging out in my house and all of a sudden I feel super antsy but I'm ready to snooze at the same time. ANNOYING. Usually sex fixes that or physical exercise. But if I don't get to do those things I might harrass my ISFJ boyfriend and get him grouchy with me. HAHA. :devil: