User Tag List

Thread: SCARY Te!!!!!

Default SCARY Te!!!!!

What is it? Where can I read about it? !!!

your resident asshole

Google "Extroverted Thinking."

Or read this post that I'm quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle
    Extraverted Thinking – “Organizing, segmenting, sorting, and applying logic and criteria. Contingency planning, scheduling, and quantifying utilize the process of extraverted Thinking. Extraverted Thinking helps us organize our environment and ideas through charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, outlines, and so on. One woman labeled the shoeboxes for her 100 pairs of shoes for color, height, style, and comfort. Sometimes the organizing of extraverted Thinking is more abstract, like a logical argument that is made to "rearrange" someone else's thinking process! An example is when we point out logical consequences and say, "If your do this, then that will happen." In written or verbal communication, extraverted Thinking helps us easily follow someone else's logic, sequence, or organization. It also helps us notice when something is missing, like when someone says he or she is going to talk about four topics and talks about only three. In general, it allows us to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives so we can do what is necessary to accomplish our objectives.”

Thanks. BUT how is it positive when it's someone's primary function and negative when it's MY least function?

i used to have that uninformed Te phobia too, but typology healed me.

Te=typology
    Ti=fucking typology up

Ye Holy GODS!!! I just remember something from my breakup with my ISFP ex. He clearly exhibited his scary Te. One night, he climbed into bed and I went to hug him like usual. He told me not to. I asked why. He stated coldy: "I don't love you in that way anymore." I asked, shocked, "Well, how long has this been going on?!" He replied: "About 12 hours now."

I am not sure if this is Te or an regression into the Si (your first function, being oblivious about the reality of your second function Fe). but it could be Te. but i think its rather the fear motivated regression into pure perception. it makes you doubt if anything is real, that is not presently sensed (Si) or causally plausible and knowable (Ni)

basically its male, though.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Ye Holy GODS!!! I just remember something from my breakup with my ISFP ex. He clearly exhibited his scary Te. One night, he climbed into bed and I went to hug him like usual. He told me not to. I asked why. He stated coldy: "I don't love you in that way anymore." I asked, shocked, "Well, how long has this been going on?!" He replied: "About 12 hours now."
    Well that's called being an asshole, I'm afraid, nothing to do with functions.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How is this Te? That's Fi more than anything if you want to put it in a functional way. He changed how he FELT about you... Where is the logic in that? But that's just being an asshole.

Thanks. BUT how is it positive when it's someone's primary function and negative when it's MY least function?
    It's not negative, you still use it and will always use it. Just because it's on the bottom doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. Te is not a bad thing at all when you tame it, it's actually great.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

your resident asshole

Oh hehe. Whoopsies. I should read things more carefully.