• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's are good dancers?

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
How many of our resident SP's are good dancers?. While ive got no dancing skills whatsoever, ive been told i have natural rythm.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess it depends on what they've been drinking :smile:

I am no SP, but my behavior could easily be confused with ESTP sometimes. Girls have told me i'm a good dancer. I do not like to dance when i'm sober, though. Wine tends to make me in the mood. :) And tequila.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How many of our resident SP's are good dancers?. While ive got no dancing skills whatsoever, ive been told i have natural rythm.

I dance all the time, at my house, in my car, at work, waiting in line for a sandwich, I don't give a damn. Groove is in my heart, Hah! :D

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hahaha no. Not me at least.

I'd love to learn though, I like to watch dancing ('real' dancing, that is).

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I was trained in classical/broadway style dance for about 12 years. Tap, jazz, ballet, duets, etc. However, I didn't actually get a clue until after I quit. (with the exception of the less expressive types of dance like tap)

Now I occasionally bust a few moves every now and then but I am still largely clueless. I prefer to dance alone, but am not afraid of dancing in a crowd as long as I have enough room to move.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
i don't know if I'm good, but I like to dance...:moonwalk::moonwalk:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that if they are interested they have the potential.

This is probably a Se thing.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A good dancer? Yeah, I am!!

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a good dancer. :yes: But then again, I've been training in it since I was 5.

My brother's ISTP, and he's just naturally good. At the end of tap dance performances, they do a dance called the Shim Sham Shimmy. All the performers in the show do it, and anybody in the audience can come onstage and join. My brother has no idea what the Shim Sham is, but he came up and faked it really well.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know an ESFP who is a good dancer.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'm an NJ and a better dancer than all the SPs I know

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe that dancing is an Se-based skill. Anyone can learn it, but SPs have a natural heads-up. My ESFP mother was always dancing around the house to songs on the radio when doing housework.

As an INFJ, I have an erratic relationship with my own inferior Se. I am truly and utterly hopeless with most Se-based skills, but surprisingly good with a select few, including cycling, swimming and dancing. I have a natural sense of rhythm, have a mental library of thousands of tunes and used to go clubbing a lot for the sheer joy of dancing. I'm not the best dancer in the world, for sure, but good enought to still receive compliments from people watching.

My clubbing days are mostly over now (I'm too old, sadly) but I still love dance music and I am usually one of the first to get on the dancefloor at any party.

I think I enjoy it so much because it's totally the best way to get out of my head and back into my body.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not very good and have never had an interest in it.

maliafee

Been petrified to dance to songs at parties/clubs. Absolutely petrified. But my current boyfriend of over a year now is THE best dancer I've ever seen. Been in the local paper 'cause of it and all. And when he is on stage singing and playing the guitar and dancing he is downright sexy. ISFJ! I never woulda guessed...

Now that we're together he dances with me and I'm learning to not be scared. He says I'm good when I can just relax and not be so frightened. The honest truth? Dancing (the kind without exact steps -- that's totally different to me) seems super sexual to me and I don't like doing overtly sexual things with strangers in public places. I know that sounds BIZARRE but there ya go...