User Tag List

View Poll Results: If, horrors of horrors, I can't be an SP, I might settle for:

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 11.76%
  • INFJ

2 11.76%
  • ENFJ

1 5.88%
  • ISFJ

1 5.88%
  • ESFJ

1 5.88%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

2 11.76%
  • INTP

2 11.76%
  • ENTP

3 17.65%
  • INTJ

2 11.76%
  • ENTJ

1 5.88%
First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    E- Outgoing, talkative
    N- Interesting
    F- Nice
    J- Gets shit done

NOw that was funny!!! pretty true about them until something goes horribly wrong as in when they really like or love you!!!

then it becomes Shit, Shit, Shit Shittier!!! hahahahhaha

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Awww. Poooooopies.

Quote Originally Posted by pecan111 View Post
    NOw that was funny!!! pretty true about them until something goes horribly wrong as in when they really like or love you!!!

then it becomes Shit, Shit, Shit Shittier!!! hahahahhaha
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    TiSe

Interesting responses. I would have thought that SPs would have said they prefer to be the type that they are. I was okay with who I was long before I knew about type. I picked up on the subject to help me understand why I do/not do, things. I thought that I was INTJ, INFJ, INTP, ENTP and ENTJ in the past, but it never made the internal conflicts cease. I did not vote, because it seems a rhetorical question that I would prefer to be anything other than what and who I am.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Interesting responses. I would have thought that SPs would have said they prefer to be the type that they are. I was okay with who I was long before I knew about type. I picked up on the subject to help me understand why I do/not do, things. I thought that I was INTJ, INFJ, INTP, ENTP and ENTJ in the past, but it never made the internal conflicts cease. I did not vote, because it seems a rhetorical question that I would prefer to be anything other than what and who I am.
    I like being me

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

But that's not the question, ?. (Heh.) The premise is IF you had to be another type. I mean, IF I'm gonna suddenly change, I might as well join the enemy. Just kidding, but INFJs are backwards to me, it'd be sort of fun to try out something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity
    intj, it'd feel almost like home. only if my social awkwardness doesn't get any worse with the type switch, though. I don't think I could handle going any more downhill.
    Do a lot of ISTPs here identify with INTJs? I've heard this before but have never felt the same myself. Hmmm...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    If there was a gun held to your head and you absolutely HAD to choose one of the options above, which one would you choose?
    You'd rather die than be another type?

Dali

You'd rather die than be another type?
    I could do with a little more J but I'd go schizo if I lost my FiTe and, to a lesser extent, my SeNi.

On a separate note, will the two people that voted ENTP renounce their SP-ness and leave this forum now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I could do with a little more J but I'd go schizo if I lost my FiTe and, to a lesser extent, my SeNi.

On a separate note, will the two people that voted ENTP renounce their SP-ness and leave this forum now.
    No
    I knew you'd say something like that.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    But if you actually did become that type then you'd be comfortable with having that type's processes.

Dali

But if you actually did become that type then you'd be comfortable with having that type's processes.
    It'd have made way more sense for me to pick INTJ or something but it might be interesting to have all functions flipped... just for a day.