User Tag List

12311 Last

Default Random questions

Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Man, I wonder this stuff about people's usernames ALL THE TIME. (Except I'm just about numberblind, so not this.)

If I grew a tail, would I be then forced to practice good sitting posture?

Would it be awesome if there were 10 minute time zones instead of 1 hour time zones? 1 minute time zones? Would some people just deign to solely live in their own timezone? Would it replace crosstreets, in a sense, cause describing your time zone would make it pretty easy to find your address? Would people actually chill out about timeliness and arbitarily determined units of time because they lost and gained minutes all the time?

If toenails grew on the bottom of toes instead of the top, what would ninjas do to mask the tap-taping of their toenails upon the roofs of their enemies?

Why don't we have backwards chairs for offices? It's much more comfortable/easy to type stuff when you're in a whole motorcycle-y position.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Man, I wonder this stuff about people's usernames ALL THE TIME. (Except I'm just about numberblind, so not this.)

If I grew a tail, would I be then forced to practice good sitting posture?

Would it be awesome if there were 10 minute time zones instead of 1 hour time zones? 1 minute time zones? Would some people just deign to solely live in their own timezone? Would it replace crosstreets, in a sense, cause describing your time zone would make it pretty easy to find your address? Would people actually chill out about timeliness and arbitarily determined units of time because they lost and gained minutes all the time?

If toenails grew on the bottom of toes instead of the top, what would ninjas do to mask the tap-taping of their toenails upon the roofs of their enemies?

Why don't we have backwards chairs for offices? It's much more comfortable/easy to type stuff when you're in a whole motorcycle-y position.
    Ninja's would wear extra padding. But that would be pretty weird.

I think people would chill the fuck out if time was like that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?
    oh wolfie...how i love random questions. <---your favorite

and...i think it just says viewing user profile...could be your own or someone elses i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post

and...i think it just says viewing user profile...could be your own or someone elses i think.
    You would be correct.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Simple, walk on thier hands, now if your DNA causes your toenails to grow on the wrong side does it affect your fingernails also?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Simple, walk on thier hands, now if your DNA causes your toenails to grow on the wrong side does it affect your fingernails also?
    Let me explain myself a little better. If you fingernails grow on the wrong side, then you cant really grab ninja stars, and can you even be a ninja if you cant throw a ninja star. So if your not a ninja since you cant throw ninja stars, then does it really matter if your toenails gro on the wrong side?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

If people make meth out of cold medicine, does the meth retain cold-fighting powers?

It will give you super-human fighting powers, so you can destroy the cold yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post

What does the wink mean. Does it mean they are in love with me?
    XXOO

Please stop harassing me with cheese.