• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Random questions

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
When people in different countrys watch our action movies, does the bad guy always win?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
When we evolve into the future and our heads get really big like an alien, will the smell of farts become stylish? Then would we invent recipes to enhance these new styles?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person makes a crop circle synthetically, will that piss off the ones who made them non synthetically?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person had 77 women awaiting them in heaven, would that person really want any of them to be virgins?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
At what point in history did terd become turd? Does it not still smell the same regardless of when it was introduced to the environment?

93JC

It has never been spelled 'terd'. Turd comes from the Old Norse 'tord'. It actually shares its origins with the word tear (as in to separate, not tear as in crying). Similarly 'shit' shares its origins with 'split'.

Either way it means "something that has been separated from the body".

wolfy

awsm
Why do some ask and some answer?

Were they tipsy when they named it TypC?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

If I couldn't fart would I explode?

If you tie the hands of people who use hand gestures when talking do they have difficulty having a conversation?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
It has never been spelled 'terd'. Turd comes from the Old Norse 'tord'. It actually shares its origins with the word tear (as in to separate, not tear as in crying). Similarly 'shit' shares its origins with 'split'.

Either way it means "something that has been separated from the body".

Can either way mean how something is spelled? Or are things only spelled in one direction?

Do things only head towards one direction? Then why do some other things head in the other direction?

If the other thing is headed in one direction and the one thing is headed in the other direction then aren't they both headed in different directions? Or are they both headed in the same direction? Then what if the two things were seen from different directions?

Can something go in one direction so far that it ends up comming from the other direction?

If something is heading towards a direction, is it because it seperated from something else?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person wakes up one day then falls asleep then wakes up the same day, did that person get an extra day?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a comet is headed toward earth, instead of trying to destroy the comet, couldn't we just move the earth?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If archeologists dig up some sort of 11,000 year old pouch with an M figure printed on it, and 11,000 years from now, archeologists dig up some sort of pouch with an M figure printed on it, then did french fries exist 11,000 years ago?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person had 77 women awaiting them in heaven, would that person really want any of them to be virgins?

What if that person is gay? Then can those 77 be men and not women? Or does it have to be by the book everytime?

And what if those 77 people were gay? Wouldn't they expect the arrival of someone of their same gender?

If there are 77 people hangin out together all at once, then aren't they extraverts?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If i were one of those 77 women and the one with expectations of 77 women changed their mind, would i have to wait there forever?

If i was the one with expectations and then changed my mind, then did i not consider those who await me? Then did i change my mind again after reconsideration?

Could that be where the problem lays?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Should a person take a cold shower everyday incase that person ever runs out of hot water?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Example-"That's the way it is! OK!" Why do people add "OK!" after statements? Is it supposed to make their statement more OK?