Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

When ants are born, do they breastfeed?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Why are the high pitched keys to the right and the low pitched keys to the left on a piano? Wouldn't it be more challenging to mix it up a little?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Were cus words invented by feelers?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Do some birds make such a loud racket because they have bad hearing?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If seatbelt laws became stricter, would the company that makes seatbelts make more money? Then wouldn't the company that made fake seatbelts make even more money?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

When a burgler breaks into my appartment and takes some things, instead of thinking about what he took, should i think about what he didn't take?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If a person watches too much TV, are their dreams interupted by commercials?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If i had three arms would i be a righty or a lefty?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If i see all these kids in a grownups body by how strong they are, does that make me a grownup in a kids body?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Why do some people bury their loved ones in a titanium casket? Do they expect a scientist to unearth the body sometime down the road?