User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

do you think some animals know what you're thinking/ feeling?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Does the value of a coin go up if it has a head of a president on it?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Why do people ask such random questions?
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Ooh. random questions!

Since light consists of particles and particles allow gravity to steer them.
    Do you think that it's plausible that if you create a gravity strong enough to keep light traveling around it, that you might be able to slow down the particles and thus in the end perhaps thicken light?
    It's not readily expressed as I do not know enough scientific terms but I try.

And if we are able to thicken light, could it be used by the same gravity-source to throw the thickened light out into the universe and destroy planets?

Foolish questions, I know but I began to think about it and it has ever since stayed put in me. -.-''
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ooohh...i like it...keep em comin. i know you've got more. :p
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Ooh. random questions!

Since light consists of particles and particles allow gravity to steer them.
    Do you think that it's plausible that if you create a gravity strong enough to keep light traveling around it, that you might be able to slow down the particles and thus in the end perhaps thicken light?
    It's not readily expressed as I do not know enough scientific terms but I try.

And if we are able to thicken light, could it be used by the same gravity-source to throw the thickened light out into the universe and destroy planets?

Foolish questions, I know but I began to think about it and it has ever since stayed put in me. -.-''
    Black holes do this already, although the only way you can get light to slow down is to make it go through a medium, like air or water. Gravity bends space, so the light follows the curve of space. When a Black Hole is present, light inside the event horizon will never escape and be trapped forever. However, this doesn't mean its energy is amplified in some way or can be used as a weapon. If anything, the energy is "lost" and only communicated to the rest of the universe in terms of the Black Hole's surface area.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Yes, I know black holes does this but if we managed to create a small area... say.. 3x3 cm of a gravity pull that doesn't really have enough energy to pull light further than to say.. 1 cm of it's core... Wouldn't it be possible to use this energy instead?
    Hypothetically speaking of course. No way it works as the world is conceived by now. :P
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    Why do people ask such random questions?

Why do children make crank phone calls?

Store-This is store. How may I help you?
    Kid-Do you have starkist in a can?
    Store-Yes.
    Kid-Well let him out!

Why are the rules of sports made to be fair? Couldn't they consider feelings?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Would the world be different today if barbi was never invented?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Did we start to burp when soda, alka selzer and beer stuffs were introduced? Or could we burp before that?