• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Random questions

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol i find it amusing how this whole page is of questions by just you.

and to answer the question above, it all depends on the person... or mood the person is in, i suppose.

i usually just say "ok!" after a sentence because i am exasperated at a certain someone when they still have not understood or followed what i've been saying. heehee. X'D

wolfy

awsm
If I read something but don't understand it did I still improve my mind through reading?

wolfy

awsm
If you only have one testicle does that affect your testosterone level?

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?

Thank you for helping me gain some notoriety, but unfortunately we are not related.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would like to know why my new easy open lid on my mayonnaise jar is so FUCKING hard to open! :devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
i would like to know why my new easy open lid on my mayonnaise jar is so FUCKING hard to open! :devil:

Because God made some people to be weaklings. If I could reach through the internet and open it I would.

wolfy

awsm
Does anybody really change their mind as a result of forum debates? Has anyone actually said to themselves 'good point purple umbrella! I'll change my thinking from now on' ?

heart

heart on fire
If I read something but don't understand it did I still improve my mind through reading?

I think it does matter, your unconscious takes it in and processes it.

Does anybody really change their mind as a result of forum debates? Has anyone actually said to themselves 'good point purple umbrella! I'll change my thinking from now on' ?

I think people can change their minds in internet debates but rarely would they admit it online. It happens more slowly, take on different perspective and realize someone else sees something differently and little by little that sinks into one's collective of information about the world and changes perspective on other people if nothing else. The internet is a great tool for getting instant feedback and learning about other people from the things they say and how they say them, what and how they react. The topics themselves are just the spine onto which people frame their personas.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP

Yes, but the people that do usually aren't the ones arguing. ;)

tinycatsinmyhair

If you tie the hands of people who use hand gestures when talking do they have difficulty having a conversation?

My boyfriend has to pace while he talks to me, he literally cannot have a conversation with me just sitting still...

wolfy

awsm
I was thinking about people being self absorbed.
Then I thought about self absorption.
Then I thought about sponges and absorbency.
Which made me wonder how a self absorbing sponge would behave.
So here is the question...

What would happen to a self absorbing sponge?

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I was thinking about people being self absorbed.
Then I thought about self absorption.
Then I thought about sponges and absorbency.
Which made me wonder how a self absorbing sponge would behave.
So here is the question...

What would happen to a self absorbing sponge?

Easy. Black hole.