User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

lol i find it amusing how this whole page is of questions by just you.

and to answer the question above, it all depends on the person... or mood the person is in, i suppose.

i usually just say "ok!" after a sentence because i am exasperated at a certain someone when they still have not understood or followed what i've been saying. heehee. X'D

If I read something but don't understand it did I still improve my mind through reading?

If you only have one testicle does that affect your testosterone level?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?
    Thank you for helping me gain some notoriety, but unfortunately we are not related.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i would like to know why my new easy open lid on my mayonnaise jar is so FUCKING hard to open!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would like to know why my new easy open lid on my mayonnaise jar is so FUCKING hard to open!
    Because God made some people to be weaklings. If I could reach through the internet and open it I would.

Does anybody really change their mind as a result of forum debates? Has anyone actually said to themselves 'good point purple umbrella! I'll change my thinking from now on' ?

heart on fire

If I read something but don't understand it did I still improve my mind through reading?
    I think it does matter, your unconscious takes it in and processes it.

Does anybody really change their mind as a result of forum debates? Has anyone actually said to themselves 'good point purple umbrella! I'll change my thinking from now on' ?
    I think people can change their minds in internet debates but rarely would they admit it online. It happens more slowly, take on different perspective and realize someone else sees something differently and little by little that sinks into one's collective of information about the world and changes perspective on other people if nothing else. The internet is a great tool for getting instant feedback and learning about other people from the things they say and how they say them, what and how they react. The topics themselves are just the spine onto which people frame their personas.

Yes, but the people that do usually aren't the ones arguing.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

If you tie the hands of people who use hand gestures when talking do they have difficulty having a conversation?
    My boyfriend has to pace while he talks to me, he literally cannot have a conversation with me just sitting still...
    This will hurt.

loves her enfj boyfriend