Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    It has never been spelled 'terd'. Turd comes from the Old Norse 'tord'. It actually shares its origins with the word tear (as in to separate, not tear as in crying). Similarly 'shit' shares its origins with 'split'.

Either way it means "something that has been separated from the body".
    Can either way mean how something is spelled? Or are things only spelled in one direction?

Do things only head towards one direction? Then why do some other things head in the other direction?

If the other thing is headed in one direction and the one thing is headed in the other direction then aren't they both headed in different directions? Or are they both headed in the same direction? Then what if the two things were seen from different directions?

Can something go in one direction so far that it ends up comming from the other direction?

If something is heading towards a direction, is it because it seperated from something else?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If a person wakes up one day then falls asleep then wakes up the same day, did that person get an extra day?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

What whould it be like the next day if the weather report was a re-run?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If a comet is headed toward earth, instead of trying to destroy the comet, couldn't we just move the earth?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If archeologists dig up some sort of 11,000 year old pouch with an M figure printed on it, and 11,000 years from now, archeologists dig up some sort of pouch with an M figure printed on it, then did french fries exist 11,000 years ago?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    If a person had 77 women awaiting them in heaven, would that person really want any of them to be virgins?
    What if that person is gay? Then can those 77 be men and not women? Or does it have to be by the book everytime?

And what if those 77 people were gay? Wouldn't they expect the arrival of someone of their same gender?

If there are 77 people hangin out together all at once, then aren't they extraverts?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If a person had 77 women awaiting them in heaven, would that person really want any of them to be virgins?
    If i were one of those 77 women and the one with expectations of 77 women changed their mind, would i have to wait there forever?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If i were one of those 77 women and the one with expectations of 77 women changed their mind, would i have to wait there forever?
    If i was the one with expectations and then changed my mind, then did i not consider those who await me? Then did i change my mind again after reconsideration?

Could that be where the problem lays?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Should a person take a cold shower everyday incase that person ever runs out of hot water?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Example-"That's the way it is! OK!" Why do people add "OK!" after statements? Is it supposed to make their statement more OK?