• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How to mess with an SP's head

wolfy

awsm
I can hear them now...

"Drat, drat, and double drat!"
dick-dastardly-and-muttley.jpg

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Make them read a book.

TORTURE!!! No, please! Anything but that! Unless it has pictures...lots of them.

ravana wrote:tell them to do something useful.

Now, now that's not very nice, Ha! I'm actually too useful. I'm hyper and a neat freak, so I am frequently doing useful things to improve/maintain my environment, or else I go bat shit. ;)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
:coffee: What do you suggest?
As long as it's not written by an INTP.

Hmmmm a book written by a non-INTP.... hmm let me see...

You ever read Clifford the Big Red Dog?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Make them read a book.

o_O All of the ISTPs I know love reading.

The only one I know that seems common to all SPs is telling them they can't do something. Especially if it's hands on, be it building something or leaping to their doom. If it's genuinely dismissive, it really eats away :D

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
how sad is it that it took an SP to start the SP version of this trend of threads?

it's like, no one even cares how to mess with an SPs head.....

=(

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
how sad is it that it took an SP to start the SP version of this trend of threads?

It's not sad at all. It takes an SP to start most cool things. :cool:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Give them pointless busywork, and tell them they have to do it "cause you said so".

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Draw up a comprehensive life plan for them.