User Tag List

12 Last

Default ISFPs: what do you find most fulfilling in life?

What do you seek? What is you favourite thing to do? What makes you feel most in your zone and content? What would be your perfect scenario for life?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    What do you seek?
    Awesomeness.

What is you favourite thing to do?
    Drive on highways I haven't explored yet, with the tunes blasting

What makes you feel most in your zone and content?
    Having the freedom to choose what I do next, with no obligations tying me down

What would be your perfect scenario for life?
    I'd marry an awesome hot babe, and she and my son and I would drive around the country doing all kinds of fun stuff and staying in whatever hotel was available when we got sleepy.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

What do you seek?
    Applause, appreciation. Love from a select few.

Plan a project, practice and to create.
    That's what I tend to want to do whatever the context.

Being in a creative environment with a small team in a trusting environment.

To be able to do the above. To be able to constantly learn new skills and make new things. Also...

The perfect scenario would be my family and I living on a large piece of land. Outside we have a few pets. Dogs and cats. I also have a quad bike and a few small bikes for the kids and I to play with.
    I have my own gym and friends come by to train with me. Sometimes after training we have a few drinks and a BBQ.
    The house is spacious. Traditional Japanese house. The rooms are large the floors are all tatami.
    One room is set aside for making stuff. Drawing etc.
    The garage is set up with all the tools I could think of and there are a few classic cars in there too as well as the bikes.
    Outside is a big field to play on with a few jumps etc for riding. There is also a climbing wall and a few strongman implements like a tyre etc.
    One room has nothing in it all except for a large screen TV and a few cushions.
    The kitchen has plenty of space for baking and there is a stone oven outside...

I could go on and on...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

What do you seek?
    Beauty, experience, harmony.

I love being in and around the ocean, exploring, just soaking everything in. I also feel very satisfied when I'm creating something.

Having laughs together with people I'm close to, goofing off and when I'm creating something, driving, listening to music or playing sports and everything around me fades away and I'm completely in that moment, nothing else matters.

I'm not really one for perfect scenarios, I suppose good health, freedom, and lots of spare time to explore the world.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

What do you seek?
    Beauty... colors, textures...
    tastes... smells
    friends...
    music...
    happy moments...

Walk long distances on a well-designed walking trail, explore the scenery, sing, create something new with the materials that I have at hand...

Being with people who accept me for who I am.

Good creative work to do, a garden to grow, a little house by a body of water, someone special to share that house with, plenty of space to walk, opportunity for travel to other places so that I can learn about different cultures by living them... dogs, cats, maybe a pet mouse!... I'll probably think of more later...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Dali

What do you seek?
    Happiness.

Hiking through the jungle.

Alone, garden, perfect chair, cold drink, perfect novel.

Much like Wolfy, living on a large farm with my small family and several pets and in an airy house that complemented my surroundings. There'd be a small town within driving distance where the kids could go to school.

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

What do you seek?

Authenticity, beauty, toughtful interaction with persons, places and things of quality.

I enjoy studying great work; learning why and how it was made. This could be on any level from a tasty batch of lemonade to Taliesin. I am interested in process and results.

Cooking...from selection of the ingredients to serving...and all the improvisation between those two.

To be able to be happy or content. To be restful. I have actually had what I long dreamed was a perfect scenario. It went down in flames. I am still sorting it out. It doesn't seem that anything, anyone or anyplace is safe anymore. This is a real problem a feeling of never really belonging in any way. But my work, my craft that is what I do have in my hands, I belong to that if anything.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

No surprise, but all of the above sounds awesome.

Question

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Happiness.

Can you tell me how you define happiness? We all define it a bit differently and I am curious.

Also, what is real caring to you? I really wonder about how you guys perceive this.

I kind of feel like its a quicksand type thing with you guys when you are really close to an ISFP. The rules are shifting and you aren't informed of them and yet you somehow had to adapt, but you are never sure you did or you completely missed the cues.

The analogy given to me was "be like water"....well, water slips thru the cracks and oozes liquidity and beauty, but it also is the most erosive type element...HOw would one go about balancing this delicate act?

MBTI
    ISFP

What do you seek?

The peace present when the subject-object paradigm is dissolved.

Growing gardens, tending them, planting them, becoming them.

Being in nature and feeling the breath in these bones drawn out by it's rhythms

To not have a scenario, plan, or plot but always be so fully in the moment that is that there is no space for anything else.
    Likes Mahalka liked this post