• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] I'm On a Mission

wolfy

awsm
blues-brothers.jpg

The lord and I we've got an understanding.
We're on a mission from God.

I've been thinking.
We need to take the power back.

Can you grasp life?
No you cannot.
Why is that... It's because
Life itself is SP.
Mother Nature herself is SP.

The SP way of learning is the greatest way to learn...
Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. Bruce Lee

Let's post more in the SP Arthouse. And crush the other sections while learning how to embrace life in all it's glory.

Mongol General: "What is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
Conan the Barbarian

Let's crush the other sections in post numbers while learning more about life in all it's SP glory

I'm taking this Mini all the way to Invercagill.*
*New Zealand Pop Culture Reference

Well? Are you in?

wolfy

awsm
Where did everybody go? *shrug* :D

[YOUTUBE="2S2ZFpoD9sE"]Lonely Day[/YOUTUBE]

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ohh a gang, neat, I'm in.

Are we gunna roughhouse people?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Abstract roughhousing RAWWWRRRR.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Let's crush the other sections in post numbers while learning more about life in all it's SP glory

Well? Are you in?

Count me in!! Uhmm..am I the only girl here? :huh: