Sugar Hiccup Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    You cheeky woman troll... you should be spanked.
    Some INFPs are known to enjoy that. Not me though.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    He is ESL.
    lolzolespanol

See Right Through Me Array Bubbles's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

ESFPs are bundles of fun! I can't hate y'all.

Dali

I'm setting Introverted-esfp on the next person that pisses me off. They won't know what hit them.

Seriously though, there have been 'hate threads' for so many other types (including about 11,000 for ESxJs) and much of what is in there is just pure vent based on (mostly) unhealthy manifestations of that particular type. Take a chill pill, bro.

heart on fire Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Wait, if she made it to her fifties, she's already free and clear from the "early death" thing. Any days she lives now are just a bonus. Hell, if I make it to fifty I might start smoking and drinking vodka too.
    These people in that particular famoly start calling themselves "old" at 30 and live into their late 90s.

It's all fine and good to smoke and drink vodka but when you expect others to pay for it and pay for all the property damage you've done over the years whilst drunk or you like to blow smoke directly in other people's faces yet get super pissed when they finally say you can't smoke in their house any more, well that's sort of all a perspective problem.

The worst thing about this person is the way she just expects money and gets angry when refused money. She gets manipulative like threatened suicide(then left to go get some taco bell) and then when her mother called the police and the police came over and walked into her unlocked apartment, she got really mad at her mother and ripped her apart over it. The police took her guns while they were there as precaution and she was majorly irked about having to go through the red tape to get them back. To her it's not her fault that she made a suicide threat when refused a thousand dollars by her elderly mother, it's her mother's fault for calling the police. Fascinating case of Fi without sound judgement.

When my husband refused her money, she called me up and ripped me apart for not making enough money and the details were pretty delicate situation and after a few more of the episodes I finally quit talking to her altogether and she never understood why (though I not only told her, I made a numbered list and emailed it to her) and kept calling other people complaining about how dreadfully mean I am and then everyone was giving me a hard time.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    These people in that particular famoly start calling themselves "old" at 30 and live into their late 90s.

It's all fine and good to smoke and drink vodka but when you expect others to pay for it and pay for all the property damage you've done over the years whilst drunk or you like to blow smoke directly in other people's faces yet get super pissed when they finally say you can't smoke in their house any more, well that's sort of all a perspective problem.

The worst thing about this person is the way she just expects money and gets angry when refused money. She gets manipulative like threatened suicide(then left to go get some taco bell) and then when her mother called the police and the police came over and walked into her unlocked apartment, she got really mad at her mother and ripped her apart over it. The police took her guns while they were there as precaution and she was majorly irked about having to go through the red tape to get them back. To her it's not her fault that she made a suicide threat when refused a thousand dollars by her elderly mother, it's her mother's fault for calling the police. Fascinating case of Fi without sound judgement.

When my husband refused her money, she called me up and ripped me apart for not making enough money and the details were pretty delicate situation and after a few more of the episodes I finally quit talking to her altogether and she never understood why (though I not only told her, I made a numbered list and emailed it to her) and kept calling other people complaining about how dreadfully mean I am and then everyone was giving me a hard time.

wow, I don't blame you for not talking to her

Lasting_Pain

Read a book, or play a video game so you can understand my jokes.

Also, stop asking me "How was your day?" and "How do you feel?"

My answers will always be

My day is not over yet.

and

Use your hands.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Artisans have no discipline, and you are manipulative.

MBTI
    INFP

Sure ESFPs only enjoy being fun, but that's because they're so fun to be around. I love just being beside them and laughing at/with them.

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

It takes discipline to be successfully manipulative. If you are too distractible and undisciplined, you tend to forget whom you are manipulating and why you're doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Artisans have no discipline, and you are manipulative.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast