User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The ESFP haters thread

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    SEE

One ESFP whom I was friends with for a while was great despite her many personal faults which were not so much type related. However, she was inclined to jump from relationship to relationship and to be too volatile with her emotions. She could be very affectionate then lash out unexpectedly when in a bad mood which unintentionally caused our friendship to suddenly end (in that I really couldn't trust her and any further attempts to salvage our friendship were failures, sadly.). Was way too impulsive, sometimes violent (even if only to protect loved ones). She was not the typical ESFP but was one nonetheless.

Some ESFPs have proven to be forgetful and unreliable. Of course, I've met more who have been reliable. But usually emotionalism, fickleness, impulsiveness, and lack of personal responsibility would generally be negative traits of the type.

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    into her fifties...
    ...Her sisters worry constantly that she's going to drive herself to an early death.
    Wait, if she made it to her fifties, she's already free and clear from the "early death" thing. Any days she lives now are just a bonus. Hell, if I make it to fifty I might start smoking and drinking vodka too.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Sugar Hiccup Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by callmemigs View Post
    Stereotypes still do prevail in some people's mindset huh?

MBTI shouldn't be used as a criteria to judge other people, it should be used to understand other people.
    Those are (a bit exaggerated) descriptions based on ESFPs I know, not MBTI profiles.
    Also, it was tongue-in-cheek, deary
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    I am too detached to take shit personally. I just give off that impression due to the arguementive tone. What offends me is the lack of objectivity. Not to speak of taking the shit out generalizing in a thread meant to be harmless.

You have zero sense of humor. Unfortunate, as that is one thing most ESFPs have
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

Senior Member Array ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    You have zero sense of humor. Unfortunate, as that is one thing most ESFPs have

Those are (a bit exaggerated) descriptions based on ESFPs I know, not MBTI profiles.
    Also, it was tongue-in-cheek, deary
    Hardly appropriate for a thread such as this. Even if the tone comes of as humorical(which it did).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My cousin is an ESFP. He's a good guy, when we meet up he always wants to go and do something with me. Four wheelers, go out shopping, go hang out with some people, paintball, airsoft, video games etc. He's currently a professional actor. He's a fun guy to be around, we are literally ALWAYS doing something, even if it's just riding around in his truck and listening to music. "I wonder where this road will take us," I've heard this plenty of times from him. It's pretty cool actually, I like his style of living. Then at the end of the day we will go back to his place to chill out, and we will probably start talking pretty philosophically. It will start by my asking "what do you think of this?" He has a lot of very deep views and observations on things. He is also very intelligent and logical along with being Fi driven. He is very much a sensor too, so he isn't mistyped as an ENFP. Trust me.

I wish I knew more about ESFPs personally. But they are cool people regardless of whether I understand them or not. I've only made friends with the male ones though, since I know two others.

As for the bad stereotypes, you avoid unhealthy people, immature people and people who are morons regardless. People that fall under that category are bad, no matter what the MBTI type.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)
    Likes The green spirit liked this post

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I Like ESFPs. They are good to have around. Can make laugh so hard my guts ache.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    Hardly appropriate for a thread such as this. Even if the tone comes of as humorical(which it did).
    Humorical...did you invent that word just for my post?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He is ESL.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Senior Member Array ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

You cheeky woman troll... you should be spanked.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast