7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    honestly how could you hate ESFP?
    Even I, a reserved INT, love ESFP!
    they might as well change the lettering to F-U-N
    Ask the SJs, those dirty P-haters. =P
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Ps have more fun
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yea, why take things so personally?

This is a list of observed ESFP faults as observed by others.
    It is not a personal attack against you, or me, or anybody else.
    I read most of them, and some apply to me, but most don't. Nobody on this website knows me, and nobody said that I personally have these faults. But the thread about general ESFP faults is just that. One that is going to create a list of general ESFP faults. Tendencies that ESFP's may have.
    Not your own personal faults.
    Besides, the answers depend on perception, not fact. This is an opinion thread. There is no sense in arguing someone's perspective or opinion, since the argument will either go nowhere, or even make the other opinion stronger.

(Can I have an NT license now?)

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post

I read most of them, and some apply to me, but most don't. Nobody on this website knows me, and nobody said that I personally have these faults. But the thread about general ESFP faults is just that. One that is going to create a list of general ESFP faults. Tendencies that ESFP's may have.
    Besides, the answers depend on perception, not fact. This is an opinion thread. There is no sense in arguing someone's perspective or opinion, since the argument will either go nowhere, or even make the other opinion stronger.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I said no one could hate ESFPs, not that they were smart.

im jk it's a good point

but srsly
    ESFP =
    I had to contribute to thread somehow
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

heart on fire

I only know two ESFP well enough to form an opinion. One I love and one I can't stand.

The one I can't stand has deeper problems than type.

Like she lies constantly, never budgets her money, always has the extended cable packages, buys all the latest gadgets, gets professional fake nails and hairdos, goes out drinking all weekend, refuses to drive a car older than four years--her favorite phrase when car has trouble? "It died" and then she has to buy new car rather than get old car fixed, she says "I just can't trust that car now!" (all expensive habits that her income can't support) and into her fifties is living off her parent's and other family member's generosity. Threatened suicide once when refused money.

Spent her late teens and early 20s dating men who were involved in criminal activites and lied to family members about this and placed her loved ones into dangerous situations once these men turned on her.

She spent the remaninder of her youth dating a married man while being good friends with his wife. Then when he finally ended it once she was no longer young and fun, she married a man much like herself and together they live the same as she always has, getting money now from both sides of their family.

She has significant health problems, pain and insomina that prevent her from even keeping her house adequately clean but she refuses to care for herself, won't pace her energy, won't stop smoking and drinking vodika daily, won't lose weight. Just runs herself until she drops. Her sisters worry constantly that she's going to drive herself to an early death. (And should someone else be sick or have fatigue problems, she's the first to call them fakers and criticize them for needing to rest. )

She spent her 40s trying to get pregnant a second time (wasn't able to though) and when asked "Do you really think you'll be able to adequately care for the needs of helpless baby when right now you barely make it to your desk job each day and come home and crash as soon as you walk in the door and you already cannot pay your own bills?"

She replies "Absolutely!"

Says she will never "forgive" her daughter-in-law for marrying her "baby" and taking him away from her. Makes this person's life hell whenever she can.

I am biased in this situation, this person struck hard at me during a very vulnerable time because she was mad that my husband refused her money. I door slammed her. (I am not the DIL though, that's someone else she pissed off in a major way and got ISFJ doorslammed by!)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I only know two ESFP well enough to form an opinion. One I love and one I can't stand.

Like she lies constantly, never budgets her money, like always has the extended cable packages, buys all the latest gadgets, gets professional fake nails and hairdos, goes out drinking all weekend, refuses to drive a car older than four years--her favorite phrase when car has trouble? "It died" and then she has to buy new car rather than get old car fixed, she says "I just can't trust that car now!" (all expensive habits that her income can't support) and into her fifties is living off her parent's and other family member's generosity. Threatened suicide once when refused money.

Spent her late teens and early 20s dating men who were involved in criminal activites and lied to family members about this and placed her loved ones into dangerous situations once these men turned on her.

She spent the remaninder of her youth dating a married man while being good friends with his wife. Then when he finally ended it once she was no longer young and fun, she married a man much like herself and together they live the same as she always has, getting money now from both sides of their family.

She has significant health problems, pain and insomina that prevent her from even keeping her house adequately clean but she refuses to care for herself, won't pace her energy, won't stop smoking and drinking vodika daily, won't lose weight. Just runs herself until she drops. Her sisters worry constantly that she's going to drive herself to an early death. (And should someone else be sick or have fatigue problems, she's the first to call them fakers and criticize them for needing to rest. )

She spent her 40s trying to get pregnant a second time (wasn't able to though) and when asked "Do you really think you'll be able to adequately care for the needs of helpless baby when right now you barely make it to your desk job each day and come home and crash as soon as you walk in the door and you already cannot pay your own bills?"

Says she will never "forgive" her daughter-in-law for marrying her "baby" and taking him away from her. Makes this person's life hell whenever she can.
    So...how about the nice one?

You may! *applauds*
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    So...how about the nice one?
    This is the haters' thread.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Again thats not the point for the defensive stance. Ah nvm i went way over my head with objective standards that i expect.

These thread's have no other constructive use then clarifying and reaching certain accord's.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post

Like she lies constantly, never budgets her money, always has the extended cable packages, buys all the latest gadgets, gets professional fake nails and hairdos, goes out drinking all weekend, refuses to drive a car older than four years--her favorite phrase when car has trouble? "It died" and then she has to buy new car rather than get old car fixed, she says "I just can't trust that car now!" (all expensive habits that her income can't support) and into her fifties is living off her parent's and other family member's generosity. Threatened suicide once when refused money.

I am biased in this situation, this person struck hard at me during a very vulnerable time because she was mad that my husband refused her money. I door slammed her. (I am not the DIL though, that's someone else she pissed off in a major way and got ISFJ doorslammed by!)
    She sounds a little manic along with other things!
    Ugh! Also sounds like one ESFP I know too though. (Only one, thankfully.)
    Interesting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Shallow. Follow the herd. Go with what is popular in music/fashion. Over-emphasize the way things looks, but are lacking individual taste. Don't like to read (possibly don't even know how to). Seem to revel in stupidity (these are the people who think it's cute to play dumb or do stupid things). Cannot grasp concepts that are infantile to other types. Not usually very intelligent, but can be successful in life based solely on social skills (seriously annoying to someone like me). Attention whores. Drama queens. Self-absorbed with a seemingly phony, surface interest in others.

That should do it.

I will note that I know a lot of ESFPs (cuz they are EVERYWHERE and so freakin' LOUD) and I do like some. Some.
    Stereotypes still do prevail in some people's mindset huh?

MBTI shouldn't be used as a criteria to judge other people, it should be used to understand other people.