• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] The ESFP haters thread

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
And it seems that the only defense ESxP knows, is a furious counter-attack. :newwink:

Instead of acknowledging their own faults, they'll try to prove that others are even more flawed.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
And it seems that the only defense ESxP knows, is a furious counter-attack. :newwink:

Instead of acknowledging their own faults, they'll try to prove that others are even more flawed.

It's cuz we are flawless beeatch, like glimmering diamonds.

hahahahaha damn im laughing my ass off. I crack myself up.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hey, let's not kill this thread here!

-Any reason is a good reason for ESFPs to party. No matter the party, ESFP parties only for themselves.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
They change their friends as often as they change their clothes.

I don't know what xSFPs you were in touch with, but this is not true, I have many long time friends. Maybe you did something wrong? I lost touch with some of my friends, but that's because they were either trying to control me, or thought I should be friends ONLY with them...and nobody else.

They are the most herd-minded type there is.

Yes, I agree, but we don't show it...at least I'm trying not to show it....I would only show it to somebody i'm very close with....

They like what others like, and they hate what others hate.

ohh, no I don't agree...or I'm not true xSFP :) I like things others don't, and make everyone like things that I like...:)
plus...I rarely "hate" anything....

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
*does the SP dance*

arg-s-5O-tr.gif
arg-p-50-trans.gif

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I hate ESFP's for being able to run a schedule about people around them, make plans and then just fuck up the situation whenever they felt like it. Because it might be fun.

(Self criticism in a very odd way.)

maliafee

Back to the whole present moment thing. YES. I'm just an ISFP but if misery strikes it's impossible to realize it will someday be over, no matter who tries to reassure me. But the good thing is that the misery or anger or frustration doesn't last too long, usually.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i love you...you are so easy to bend that i sometimes feel guilty

you have some small things that seem reaaally trivial to me but are really important to you...kinda pisses me off at times that you can't see what the more important things in life are...you sometimes make life difficult for yourself for no reason at all

but then i love you cuz you make me realize that i need to stop going through life like a pack of gum and admire the packaging cuz its bright yellow and and lettering looks 'happy and fun'

i love what i hate

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shallow. Follow the herd. Go with what is popular in music/fashion. Over-emphasize the way things looks, but are lacking individual taste. Don't like to read (possibly don't even know how to). Seem to revel in stupidity (these are the people who think it's cute to play dumb or do stupid things). Cannot grasp concepts that are infantile to other types. Not usually very intelligent, but can be successful in life based solely on social skills (seriously annoying to someone like me). Attention whores. Drama queens. Self-absorbed with a seemingly phony, surface interest in others.

That should do it. :devil:

I will note that I know a lot of ESFPs (cuz they are EVERYWHERE and so freakin' LOUD) and I do like some. Some. :tongue:

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Shallow. Follow the herd. Go with what is popular in music/fashion. Over-emphasize the way things looks, but are lacking individual taste. Don't like to read (possibly don't even know how to). Seem to revel in stupidity (these are the people who think it's cute to play dumb or do stupid things). Cannot grasp concepts that are infantile to other types. Not usually very intelligent, but can be successful in life based solely on social skills (seriously annoying to someone like me). Attention whores. Drama queens. Self-absorbed with a seemingly phony, surface interest in others.

That was uncalled for, totally uncalled for!. Stereotype blasphemy!. No missy i will no longer accept this injustice done to my mental kin. Ok lets say how this hate applys, even if this is harmless slander, i on take the task of refuting you.

Depends on how you percieve a person and your own underlying criteria of shallowness.

Follow the herd.
It's not a matter of following the herd, it's a matter of adapting for most ESFP's. I dislike confirmism without reason.

Go with what is popular in music/fashion. Over-emphasize the way things looks, but are lacking individual taste. Over-emphasize the way things looks, but are lacking individual taste.
I'll listen to the music im presented. If i enjoy it will adopt it, if not i will leave it alone. I've found most ESFP's to have ambigious music tastes, only those who over-empathize on their immediate friendship circles, have no sense of inviduality.

Don't like to read (possibly don't even know how to).
Crock!, some of my most indulgent and stimulating experiences were spent reading various novels of fiction. Most ESFP's do not find things irrelevant to them or unintreseting stuff to be good reads, thus usually avoid traditional literature. But once they are given something intreseting's in literature form, they will turn into Sensory Ne's.

Seem to revel in stupidity (these are the people who think it's cute to play dumb or do stupid things).
Not true.. the incidents of stupidity are usually caused by absent-mindness or Sensory numbness. ESFP's will internally berate themselves when such an incident occurs, alot of ESFP's are ashamed of such things. Those who do act stupid because it is percieved as cute do it in the same air as the sillyness inherit in ENFP's.

Cannot grasp concepts that are infantile to other types.
Again, it purely depends on the person in question. Sometimes the ESFP will ask questions on concepts unsure of, no matter how infantile it is, this during brain frazzle.

Not usually very intelligent
Since when is a personality type a good indicator of intelligence?.

but can be successful in life based solely on social skills (seriously annoying to someone like me).
Pure crock, i know esfps (including myself) who have the social skills at the same level as a mute INTP, that is NILL.

Self-absorbed with a seemingly phony, surface interest in others.
This coming from an INFP, whose notion of friendship and relationship is purely based on input of novelty rather then any genuine basis.

Wahahaha, the ESFP's conquers again, refuting yer hideous stereotypes!. I have done my duty and defended the sub-tribe.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We don't take well to criticism ^.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I love all you lovable cuties, but if you made me pick a trait ...

ESFP's can tell long narrative style stories without any discernable point to them at the end ...

And since I can occasionally be accused of the same "problem", if I think you're tellling a long story, it's a long story.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
They can get LOUD. They can forget other people are in the room/conversation that want to talk.

They can be totally fun. <3 my esfp sister.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was uncalled for, totally uncalled for!. Stereotype blasphemy!. No missy i will no longer accept this injustice done to my mental kin. Ok lets say how this hate applys, even if this is harmless slander, i on take the task of refuting you.

Depends on how you percieve a person and your own underlying criteria of shallowness.

It's not a matter of following the herd, it's a matter of adapting for most ESFP's. I dislike confirmism without reason.

I'll listen to the music im presented. If i enjoy it will adopt it, if not i will leave it alone. I've found most ESFP's to have ambigious music tastes, only those who over-empathize on their immediate friendship circles, have no sense of inviduality.

Crock!, some of my most indulgent and stimulating experiences were spent reading various novels of fiction. Most ESFP's do not find things irrelevant to them or unintreseting stuff to be good reads, thus usually avoid traditional literature. But once they are given something intreseting's in literature form, they will turn into Sensory Ne's.

Not true.. the incidents of stupidity are usually caused by absent-mindness or Sensory numbness. ESFP's will internally berate themselves when such an incident occurs, alot of ESFP's are ashamed of such things. Those who do act stupid because it is percieved as cute do it in the same air as the sillyness inherit in ENFP's.

Again, it purely depends on the person in question. Sometimes the ESFP will ask questions on concepts unsure of, no matter how infantile it is, this during brain frazzle.

Since when is a personality type a good indicator of intelligence?.

Pure crock, i know esfps (including myself) who have the social skills at the same level as a mute INTP, that is NILL.

This coming from an INFP, whose notion of friendship and relationship is purely based on input of novelty rather then any genuine basis.

Wahahaha, the ESFP's conquers again, refuting yer hideous stereotypes!. I have done my duty and defended the sub-tribe.

:huh:
Add "illogical" and "blind to own faults" to my list. :tongue:

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Ooh, look! A shiny thing! Come on you guys! lol

:smile:

Okay, that isn't meant to hate, just to celebrate!

But since we're on the subject...one thing I'd like to say would be ESFP's infatuation/blindness with ISTPs...then they are shocked when the ISTP breaks up with them. :mad:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ There needs to be an "ISTP Haters" thread. I'm in the mood to hate them :devil:

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
We don't take well to criticism ^.

That's not proper construtive criticism. It's just a bunch of vague assorted stereotypical traits, based on superficial observation of unhealthy SFP stereotypes. The "critic" is just jealous of our supreme extroverted awesomeness :D.

Add "illogical" and "blind to own faults" to my list.
Trying to critize a type which you share a function with is a two edged sword, your bound to find parallel problems in yer own type deary!.

"Illogical and blind to own faults", ROFLMAO :D

To quote jebus the almighty
""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Criticism of the tribe will not be cordoned, even in a unserious tone. This inquisition is self-righteous!! :D.