MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ^ other than the phrase "please let me touch your boob?"
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Exactly!
    the age old story of the nerd and the coquette...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I don't hate any particular type, I've seen people get treated like crap on type forums before because of one little joke someone made and people turn on them, I choose not to participate in hate threads

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jewelluckystar05 View Post
    I don't hate any particular type, I've seen people get treated like crap on type forums before because of one little joke someone made and people turn on them, I choose not to participate in hate threads
    Hating hate is the one hate we can all agree to hate.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

only thing I hate about my type is being a loner even though I'm an extravert because I stood up to one two face too many that pushed responsibility for keeping their reputation in tact off on everybody else since ESTPs just aren't afraid of much danger, lol.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jewelluckystar05 View Post
    only thing I hate about my type is being a loner even though I'm an extravert because I stood up to one two face too many that pushed responsibility for keeping their reputation in tact off on everybody else since ESTPs just aren't afraid of much danger, lol.
    I think you sound like an honourable person who id be happy to be friends with.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

I don't mind them but what always bugs me about them (which is my failing) is the seeming shallowness. I cannot reconcile with the seeming reality of SFP that there is truly little or nothing beyond the surface. I'm used to a situation where a person is like an onion with many layers echoing down from beyond the surface. Yet my experiences with these types suggests there is nothing beyond and nothing more to them than what is presented. There is seemingly no hidden depth; a truly disappointing case of what you see is what you get. If I am wrong then I understand. Because of this however I find myself wishing to dismiss SFP types as a waste of time as the world they live in does not appeal to me in the slightest and there are no unseen factors, secrets or unseen potential to keep me intrigued and interested.
    Last edited by Standuble; 12-25-2012 at 07:50 PM.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS I LOVE ESFPS!!!!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    FUCK ALL YOU HATERS I LOVE ESFPS!!!!
    Why are you hating on the haters and why are you hating on the haters with the hated CAPS LOCK?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    As an ISTJ, I must make sure this thread gets back on it's tracks and we can all start hating ESFPs again.

I don't like 'em xSFP too much. They are far too superficial for me. I don't consider them to be very good friend material. Why? Because the lack commitment to understand other persons beyond surface. They think everyone should follow the fashion and trends. They change their friends as often as they change their clothes. They are the most herd-minded type there is. They like what others like, and they hate what others hate.

This is based on my experience on (possibly unhealthy?) xSFPs.

There, you asked for it.
    Amen, brother.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer