• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The Official Nobody Hates ISFPs Thread

KDude

ENTJs know we can appreciate their digs and 40,000 dolla hottubs and shit. They like us. :D

KDude

ENTJ + ISFP

1983_scarface_003.jpg

Granted, he smokes the ISFP later (and his ISFP sister), but you can't say they didn't get along in a way. ;)

KDude

hmm? damn picture isn't showing up. It's manny and tony montana.

A lot of you think Montana is ESTP though.. I got the entj/isfp listings from some personality page. Don't shoot the messenger. :cool: perhaps manny is just esfp though (while gina was the isfp).

Anyways, whatever. There are no ENTJs here whom I haven't gotten along with yet.

edit: k fixed

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ask an ENTJ and he will tell you what he does not like about an ISFP. lol aka the ISFPs inability to take responsibility.

*gasp* Lies! Horrible, terrible propaganda lies!

My big bro ENTJ wubs his 'lil ISFP sister! Wubs I say!

wolfy

awsm
*gasp* Lies! Horrible, terrible propaganda lies!

My big bro ENTJ wubs his 'lil ISFP sister! Wubs I say!

I am sure he does. Big brother and little sister. To paraphrase the great Scarface tagline ... He loved the ISFP Dream. With a Vengeance.

wolfy

awsm
I've changed my mind about the idealism. There is some of that in me.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFPs are annoying emos who lose themselves in a labyrinth of uncontrolled passions. Not that passion is bad, but you shouldn't be ruled by it. A fire consumes everything in its path. Your passions will do the same if you cannot learn to focus its power. This is one of the many measures man must take in his quest for self-mastery.

Standuble

Insufferably lazy, fickle, boring, selfish, indecisive, irresponsible, mentally slow and weak. Can also be paranoid! Their value systems are primitive as is the perceiving function used to construct them. Welfare bums. Like to believe themselves more intuitive and insightful than they actually are. Seem to enjoy typing as INFPs and INFJs for some reason (was it delusion, lack of self-awareness or plain old special snowflake aspirations?)

They can be artistic on occason of course.

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
Lol people hate me because even though I'm good at a few things, I could never choose success over a normal life after seeing the dark side of success and the way the things people love can create a prison of their own making.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Insufferably lazy, fickle, boring, selfish, indecisive, irresponsible, mentally slow and weak. Can also be paranoid! Their value systems are primitive as is the perceiving function used to construct them. Welfare bums. Like to believe themselves more intuitive and insightful than they actually are. Seem to enjoy typing as INFPs and INFJs for some reason (was it delusion, lack of self-awareness or plain old special snowflake aspirations?)

They can be artistic on occason of course.

Projection? :thinking: :smooch:

Standuble

Projection? :thinking: :smooch:

If there was a single predictable yet incorrect response that could have been given then that would be it. Congratulations on contributing nothing to this thread save an ad hominem response which does not address my criticisms.

Also projection implies I am the faults listed but am unaware I am said faults. What if I am said faults but am aware I am said faults? You make the assertion that I too am a sensor and am denying my nature (without evidence of ant kind.) If I were to assess you on this single post I would argue you are the sensor judging by the content.

I've seen ENFPs throw the "projection" card so many times I'm starting to wonder whether your type uses it as a defence mechanism; they're just not intelligent enough to win any other way or knowledgable enough to make accurate conclusions.

Standuble

Lol people hate me because even though I'm good at a few things, I could never choose success over a normal life after seeing the dark side of success and the way the things people love can create a prison of their own making.

That's the same with a "normal" life. You just end up with the household objects and mundane social routines controlling and shaping your life instead.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFPs are annoying emos who lose themselves in a labyrinth of uncontrolled passions. Not that passion is bad, but you shouldn't be ruled by it. A fire consumes everything in its path. Your passions will do the same if you cannot learn to focus its power. This is one of the many measures man must take in his quest for self-mastery.

I thought emos were all mopey and stuff? I'm all chipper and happy... :shrug: