User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I don't think those people are ISFPs, Santtu... I mean, it's possible, but unlikely.
    Okay. THat's interesting insight. I've got no better candidate, though. I might try N for friends's wife and perhaps T for her friend. Other than that, I can't really believe an alternative right now. Okay, friend might be J, too ..

I know it's a far way from ISFP to ISTJ, but the Silent One is though to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Try and do it with ISFPs Santtu, what's stopping you?
    I'll try, now that I got to vent out my frustration with them

Friend's wife seemed awfully snobbish and "elite" in her mind while ago, totally some style I'm not fond of. She've opened up a little, showing she's interested of some humane contact with people. So yeah, there's no stopping in getting us get along better. My ISTP gf doesn't like her particularly, but she doesn't hate her, so I guess there's some good possibilities to be had in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've known an INFJ who came off as you describe (but who is in reality a far more fun and interesting person than her first impression may show). Just a thought...

MBTI
    ENTJ

I've known an INFJ who came off as you describe (but who is in reality a far more fun and interesting person than her first impression may show). Just a thought...
    I thought of an INFJ after what you said, too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So what about their type Santtu? They're idiotic human beings that you don't need to waste your time thinking about.

Maybe a good ISFP to get to know for a start would be malia here. Since this conflict may bring you together (I've done this before, debated with someone then came an agreement and started chatting with them). Trust me, everyone of your opposite type isn't evil or bad in any way. You just have to get to know the right on to prove you that. I learned this by getting a crush on an ESTJ, we would probably have started dating if we weren't going away for college after this semester at school. She was a very cool, yet different person that gave me a unique perspective on things. Maybe an ISFP will do this for you.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I thought of an INFJ after what you said, too..
    Part 1:

My INFJ mom likes to analyze the way people dress and how they keep up their appearances; I think it's a projection of her own insecurities (a fear of ever being fat, for instance). She also makes judgments of people moralistically (when they go against her own code of ethics terribly).

My really good INFJ friend has been called "stuck up" by people quite a bit, but I don't believe her to be snobbish at all.

Also, some INFJs take offense at jokes (at least at first) or dislike mainstream comedy.

INFJs can be wallflowers and VERY quiet upon first meeting, or they can be nice and charming if they extend themselves (but it takes energy). They can seem like nothing's there, or like they're severe and judging others, but really they are very sensitive and may in fact be feeling overwhelmed by being social at that moment.

INFJs are usually some of the best, most interesting people you'll meet, if you take the time to get to know them and let them open up.

I think a person needs to get to know them to really KNOW...

Part 2: One of the ladies you mentioned also sounded possibly ISTJ to me, too...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    So what about their type Santtu? They're idiotic human beings that you don't need to waste your time thinking about.

Maybe a good ISFP to get to know for a start would be malia here. Since this conflict may bring you together (I've done this before, debated with someone then came an agreement and started chatting with them). Trust me, everyone of your opposite type isn't evil or bad in any way. You just have to get to know the right on to prove you that. I learned this by getting a crush on an ESTJ, we would probably have started dating if we weren't going away for college after this semester at school. She was a very cool, yet different person that gave me a unique perspective on things. Maybe an ISFP will do this for you.
    You are one smart black cat, BlackCat! ;-) Of course, I say this in thanks to you for your compliment.

I will say that ENTJs are great! My baby brother is one (25 years old) and I adore him. Who will protect you better than an ENTJ? NOBODY!

MBTI
    ENTJ

You are one smart black cat, BlackCat! ;-) Of course, I say this in thanks to you for your compliment.

I will say that ENTJs are great! My baby brother is one (25 years old) and I adore him. Who will protect you better than an ENTJ? NOBODY!
    Thanks to both of you. I feel like I got new energy to work with them, and believe in them. All of you who've been in this discussion with me must be great people, too I'll invent some kind of an invitation for them that'll hopefully bring out the best from them. Thanks.

RL duties call, have to clean up my place, study, etc. Be seeing you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to both of you. I feel like I got new energy to work with them, and believe in them. All of you who've been in this discussion with me must be great people, too I'll invent some kind of an invitation for them that'll hopefully bring out the best from them. Thanks.

RL duties call, have to clean up my place, study, etc. Be seeing you.
    Sure thing. Anyway, I have to go make chicken pot pie, no more time for dilly-dallying (haha).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This makes me feel bad for calling them idiotic, but that's just going from a flawed version of the story. Good luck with getting to know them better.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)