User Tag List

First 1826272829 Last

MBTI
    ISFP

@Stansmith Yeah, I test as E4w5 sx. I don't know about socionics enough to understand the differences. After a quick google search for profiles and reading these two descriptions from sociotype, I would say ISFj sounds like me quite a bit. I took the test on socionics.com and came out ENFj, so it seems I'm all over the place.
    @LadyLazarus interesting how enneagram impacts the way a person expresses themselves. Sometimes I read the comments by ISFPs on here and can't relate at all.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Just took the sociotype test:

Test Results
    Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

IEE (ENFp): 80% as likely as EII.
    ESI (ISFj): 75% as likely as EII.
    SEE (ESFp): 53% as likely as EII.

Perhaps I am an INFP? It doesn't really fit though. I often can't relate to INFPs. But I can't really relate entirely to ISFPs either. I wonder if my Se is so developed from being so physically active growing up? Its rare that the INFPs I've met played sports or did martial arts growing up. Most of my childhood and teens were spent being very, very physically active. So while most INFPs were reading or doing "typical" INFx things, I was doing sports. Part of why I think I'm ISFP is that I can get lost practicing. I'd practice the same movement over and over again until it was perfected. I mean hour after hour doing the same flip and I never got bored. It feels meditative. I love sensate experience. I love baking, crafting things, interior design, etc.

Another thing, I've been dealing with anxiety and depression. I'm not sure how that changes the score? I can't really relate to the INFj description.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
    Likes countrygirl liked this post

LadyLazarus

Wow, reading some of this stuff made me realize I may be one of the only asshole-ish ISFP's in existence. Lovely.

Cut your hair and get a job, you filthy hippies.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    Cut your hair and get a job, you filthy hippies.
    Nah man it's like all about the music. Like fuck showers and the green papers the man says we have to like buy shit with, lets all just like smoke and run around naked and bloody, in order to like become one with nature once more.

By the way, can I borrow 20 bucks? I need to fill up my smartcar.

Stansmith

Whose couch can I crash on.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    isfp

Hi guys! I am fairly new to posting on this forum, just sayin..lol
    I just want to say that I am confrontational too as an isfp. Idk if it's the 4w5 where sometimes I can be very intense and straight to the point. But I also have this back and forth personality like to please people with my politeness and positive thinking and then once in a awhile when I am really down and moody, I just want to be real and stop pleasing other people. I just go my own way and do my own stuff. Does this happen to other isfps? I really want to know because why I switch back and forth like that. I want people to be okay with me but at the same time I don't want to please people to make them like me.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I usually have a hard time with them. More often than not though, they hate me .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    isfp

@Hard hmm thats interesting, i have hard time with enfj and istjs too but not to a high degree

btw, your mbti is enfj but socionics istj? thats so cool! do you know why mbti and socionics type is so off between the two?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I married one. Almost 9 years on, seems to be working out. TiSe vs FiSe can lead to some heated, albeit brief arguments involving broken things and occasional hitting, but the makeup sex is worth it!