First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    If there was a single predictable yet incorrect response that could have been given then that would be it. Congratulations on contributing nothing to this thread save an ad hominem response which does not address my criticisms.

Also projection implies I am the faults listed but am unaware I am said faults. What if I am said faults but am aware I am said faults? You make the assertion that I too am a sensor and am denying my nature (without evidence of ant kind.) If I were to assess you on this single post I would argue you are the sensor judging by the content.

I've seen ENFPs throw the "projection" card so many times I'm starting to wonder whether your type uses it as a defence mechanism; they're just not intelligent enough to win any other way or knowledgable enough to make accurate conclusions.
    Err...guess I didnt use enough emoticons to indicate i was joking/ being silly. I dont know you, and you dont know me, im sure. I dunno about you but im not in the habit of doing a serious analysis of someones personality based on one post unless specifically requested and even then.

Any case, my bad, wont happen again.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Err...guess I didnt use enough emoticons to indicate i was joking/ being silly. I dont know you, and you dont know me, im sure. I dunno about you but im not in the habit of doing a serious analysis of someones personality based on one post unless specifically requested and even then.

Any case, my bad, wont happen again.
    My bad as well then. I thought it was serious. I apologise and wish you farewell. Take care.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Found this thread by accident and skimmed it for fun.

We'd probably type the ISFPs some people complained about in the first 15 pages or so as nines, going by first glance. But some themes make me wonder...could some of these actually be 3s disintegrated to 9? Is that too off the wall for this type?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Found this thread by accident and skimmed it for fun.

We'd probably type the ISFPs some people complained about in the first 15 pages or so as nines, going by first glance. But some themes make me wonder...could some of these actually be 3s disintegrated to 9? Is that too off the wall for this type?
    feel like a lot of the celebrity typed as ISFPs are type 3s...and that's hard for me to believe as well.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kayness View Post
    feel like a lot of the celebrity typed as ISFPs are type 3s...and that's hard for me to believe as well.
    I very recently changed the opinion I played with in the post you quote: it's the Fi that gets in the way. Most of those celebrities end up as 4w3 with further discussion. Most...I don't think it's impossible.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm sure they have negative traits which cause some people to hate some of them, but I've never hated someone I suspected of being ISFP (and I don't tend to hate people period). Overall I think many of them are wonderful people and I luurve them. But they can be annoying sometimes.

This one boyfriend of a friend kind of annoys me because I tried to have a debate about politics with him while he was drunk (which I shouldn't have done anyway, but I didn't know it, and he's usually drunk) and he was the opposite of rational- and I now suspect he's the opposite of rational most of the time anyway. But you can't expect everyone to think like you I guess, and he's a nice person and treats my friend well. And one of my friends with benefits likes to argue with me about politics and I think he has a lot of stupid opinions and we've just decided to not talk about politics anymore (or stop immediately if I get mad), but I love him anyway. I'm sure a good number of them are quite rational and have good opinions. The other friend with benefits just doesn't like arguing, which suits me fine. I'm pretty sure he's afraid of me. :/

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    ISFPs are known for giving people the least amount of reasons to hate on them. You can't spell politefulness without ISFP.
    LOL
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ISFP

I'm really reconsidering my type. I'm not afraid of conflict at all. I also don't have a problem expressing my emotions. And I'm not someone everyone likes.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I'm really reconsidering my type. I'm not afraid of conflict at all. I also don't have a problem expressing my emotions. And I'm not someone everyone likes.
    Are you an ISFP that isn't enneagram 9? That might be it. Although I think one of the main discrepancies might be between ISFP's who identify as SEI in socionics, and the ISFP's who identify as ESI. The former being the more adaptable of the two.

Although of course, whether or not someone is nice/adaptable or confrontational is more of an individual quirk and not necessarily type-related.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    This.

I initially dismissed ISFP because of all of those reasons as well. ESFP and ISTP seemed more likely because of that whole "ISFP flower child" stereotype.

Perhaps you are also 8 fixed and an ESI. I will mention that Se can be assertive too, perhaps you also have exceptionally good use of it for an ISFP.

Not all ISFP's fit the nice, meek, stereotype, especially not the cp6's and the sx doms. We can be combative and expressive as well, I think the more placid ISFP's of stereotype tend to be either p6's or 9's.