Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    i just think that many friends my age work 50+ hrs and have kids..tends to age people quicker. i don't have as much to stress over (dont have better pics online, but i guess i don't look 33 link).
    wow...no, you don't look 33

Permabanned

screw ISFP's I hate them. I actually got into a physical fight with one. lol.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Or wizzed on.
    Hopefully not though.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I had an imaginary fight with an ISTP, I won.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I got in a fight with an ISTP once. He took me down before I could even start. We sort of became cool after that. Sadly, a few yrs later, he tried to step up to a bunch of thugs at a strip club for messing with a girl he was with. They beat him with a tire iron in the parking lot. Put him in a coma. Point being though, he was pretty badass, and knowing him, I imagine they got desperate to even go that far. RIP

See, you try to hate, and I repay ISTPs back with a tribute. How can you hate me?

MBTI
    ENFP

Hmm, my ISFP girlfriend is a bit like some of the comments in this thread. She doesn't pick up on sarcasm at all, she will take what I say quite literally. Which also makes her a bit gullible- until she says to herself "wait a second..." and then she laughs it off.

She will go to great extent to avoid conflict. Even putting herself into situations which probably aren't the greatest because she can't say no. And sometimes she lets loose and goes all out in a very extreme way. I'm shocked that's even her. She likes things that activate the senses- dancing, food, music, exercise, etc. She does like to talk, but isn't a great conversationalist. She doesn't ask a lot of questions or invite a back and forth nature to our chatting.

I wouldn't attribute this to all ISFP's, but some of the things said here definitely fit her.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    i just think that many friends my age work 50+ hrs and have kids..tends to age people quicker. i don't have as much to stress over (dont have better pics online, but i guess i don't look 33 link).
    you're a handsome young chap, kdude!

i get the same all the time. i'm 25, but people always think i'm between 20 and 21. somehow, i even got 16 from the liquor store cashier only a month or two back. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Hopefully not though.
    hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    Hmm, my ISFP girlfriend is a bit like some of the comments in this thread. She doesn't pick up on sarcasm at all, she will take what I say quite literally. Which also makes her a bit gullible- until she says to herself "wait a second..." and then she laughs it off.

She will go to great extent to avoid conflict. Even putting herself into situations which probably aren't the greatest because she can't say no. And sometimes she lets loose and goes all out in a very extreme way. I'm shocked that's even her. She likes things that activate the senses- dancing, food, music, exercise, etc. She does like to talk, but isn't a great conversationalist. She doesn't ask a lot of questions or invite a back and forth nature to our chatting.

I wouldn't attribute this to all ISFP's
    , but some of the things said here definitely fit her.
    Please don't. I mean, read this thread alone and you should be able to see that many of us are quite the jokesters and even sarcastic.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I wouldn't attribute this to all ISFP's, but some of the things said here definitely fit her.
    This actually sounds like me especially when I was younger. Regarding her conversation style, perhaps she doesn't really share unless it is information on a subject she enjoys.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    This actually sounds like me especially when I was younger. Regarding her conversation style, perhaps she doesn't really share unless it is information on a subject she enjoys.
    Funny enough she says I'm quiet (ahem, not true), but she doesn't ask me any questions. She's not that interested in the things I really like to talk about, nor does she seem that interested when I just start talking about something. How on earth do we talk for so long on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

Please don't. I mean, read this thread alone and you should be able to see that many of us are quite the jokesters and even sarcastic.
    If it makes you feel better, I'm an ENFP who (shockingly) keeps appointments and time deadlines like an ESTJ. We all deal with and overcome stereotypes related to our type.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

Even putting herself into situations which probably aren't the greatest because she can't say no.
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhuBIkPXn0]/[/youtube]