User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    isfp

Hahaha yeah I'm pretty gullible

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    +1

Although sometimes I get caught up in thinking everyone's intentions are as good as mine.

YES .. that's what I wish I could say, if it didn't just make me seem whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Loyalty is being there, being supportive, considering someone else's feelings even when hurting them could benefit you in some way, not betraying a friend.

It is important to me to keep my word, which is why I make very few promises. When I do make them, I am very realistic and precise in what I promise and I stick to it.
    +1

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by rooo View Post
    YES .. that's what I wish I could say, if it didn't just make me seem whiny.
    You calling me whiny? *slap*

Anyways, what I meant was if I can't imagine myself doing it then it don't really expect it from other people. Like I could probably get scammed fairly easily cause I generally think people are looking out for each other, even though I consciously know this probably isn't true.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    You calling me whiny? *slap*

Anyways, what I meant was if I can't imagine myself doing it then it don't really expect it from other people. Like I could probably get scammed fairly easily cause I generally think people are looking out for each other, even though I consciously know this probably isn't true.
    Yeah it's the same for me... I just mean people will want to believe you're just gullible! and anyway i have to admit, it was usually pretty funny. It's fun to try it on someone else, though usually I never get an urge to. I don't know if it's about not wanting to make the other person feel stupid... or just not feeling like it?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    ISTj

Quote Originally Posted by pecan111
    -refuse to state their feelings and allow others to GUESS all the time.
    Hey folks. Well clearly I see a lot of wonderful things in "my" ISFP or I wouldn't be dating him. But, this trait does worry me. Last time he got overloaded and shut down on me, I felt awful, I tried to back off but obviously not nearly enough for him and he growled a bunch of stuff at me about being pushy, analytical, he can't be different than what he is, etc. I hope we can handle it better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

<"The Chief ISFP" via YouTube>
    Oh, god, this is the sort of movies I'm doomed to watch forever now that I'm going out with an ISFP, isn't it?!?! No more Kieslowski and David Lynch for me.

Riva

nope even i can't find a reason to hate ISFPs. i wonder if my ALWAYS QUIET ISFP friends think the same about me. i hope so.

but my gosh aren't ISFPs different from the ISTPs?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    ISTj

Gosh, aren't they? Although they both need their freedom.

ISFPs are so soft and gentle inside. Sometimes their body really "melts" and they feel almost fluid, like a cat when it is totally relaxed. ISTPs are very cool and respectful and detached, and there is a hardness or tension in their body. Hmm, I dunno if that made any sense. :P

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I've been told by an INTP friend that my "kindness irritates the hell out of him".

I tested an ISTP (my IST are all within 10% of 0..so i guess i could go either way on those three)..... and i would say that there is little difference between my sensitivity and my ISFP friends' sensitivity. Quite the contrary...it is a very interesting dynamic being around fellow ISFPs because we are all so aware and in tune to eachother's energies, sometimes it can be draining if one is having an off day-- internally draining without anything every being said. I would say the difference between me and them is that i have a strong logical tendency..and i am very good at detaching and rationalizing things away. (Doesnt always work so well, which makes me quite neurotic) ..but instead of going into a shell or being consumed by my feelings, i usually go into "logic" mode revolving around my feelings....make sense?

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Only complaint I can really think of is how some of you overcompensate for your introvertedness by acting unrealistically social at times. Like almost creepy overly social, too nice to be real.

I know it's well-intentioned, but it's a little weird.
    Oh yeah, OH YEAHHHH! This is so true.
    Man I knew one just like that. I would just freeze up in awe and wouldn't know what to answer her.