INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Lauren! Leave Unique alone!!
    No, Lauren!! Keep at him!

He's missing a whole lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Happens to me a lot, can cause me trouble if I verbalize it all but I don't. I can come across as a bit random
    Interesting answer to my question.

Sorry I should clarify that I was thinking of a social setting, I can come across as random

I didn't really answer your question simply did I? went off on some tangent eh? Simple answer is yes

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

FYI putting you on ignore

Would it be rude if I said this was the best day of my online life (Sorry, Qre:us)?

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    No, Lauren!! Keep at him!

He's missing a whole lot of things.
    Lol, I didn't do anything! I just critiqued his comments and asked questions. He can't take a little analysis? Especially when he specifically asked for opinions? :confused:

My point has been proven.

But sorry, Unique, if you think I'm bothering you.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    That's a projection on your part; there's no grudge. I simply provided one of the many instances where you misunderstood and belittled intuition, to the irony of you now claiming to be an intuitive.
    Quick comment - without confidence, Ne can be an easy object of disdain by other people. Without support at home (and not just emotional support, you need someone who knows how you tick - growing up with two sensors was a hell of a challenge that I never understood), it's very easy to determine that there's something wrong with being so "random" since you catch so much crap for it and thus develop a negative view of the concept in the first place.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Would it be rude if I said this was the best day of my online life (Sorry, Qre:us)?
    I don't think so. Some members can be annoying.

Lol, I didn't do anything! I just critiqued his comments and asked questions. He can't take a little analysis? Especially when he specifically asked for opinions? :confused:
    I don't think you did anything either, that's why I thought you should keep at the analysis. I was just trying to encourage you in the face of the people siding with Unique.
    You all see now? It wasn't intended to be mean at all.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Quick comment - without confidence, Ne can be an easy object of disdain by other people. Without support at home (and not just emotional support, you need someone who knows how you tick - growing up with two sensors was a hell of a challenge that I never understood), it's very easy to determine that there's something wrong with being so "random" since you catch so much crap for it and thus develop a negative view of the concept in the first place.
    Worth noting indeed

While a lot of Ns on here hold it with some sort of elitism I've found it hard to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yup. It's totally lame. We should have an INTP entrance exam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    There was a time when I thought INTPs were considerably dumber than INTJs because of their poor spelling/grammar, seeming inability to use a dictionary, and the fact that everything I said seemed to go over their head unless I made it simple and obvious. I noticed that most of these INTPs seemed to rely mostly on their right-brain (and were actually very intelligent in this regard), but had horrendous left-brain skills.

Then I saw another group of INTPs who spelled/punctuated correctly, and sometimes described things so technically I had to read them more than once to understand them. So I decided, "Okay, some of these people are obviously different types... they just CAN'T all be the same type."

You definitely need to start screening these people, lest someone else hit a pocket of "INTPs" like the ones in the first paragraph.

I think what attracts a lot of people to the INTP description, is that they see "INTP" and "Ti-Ne" as meaning "Ooh! I think for myself, don't let anyone tell me what to do, and I'm creative, I must be an INTP. Durr."
    This particular forum and perhaps other places like this are abstract concepts and more interesting for an intuitive, its unlikely for a mistyped N to come here and realize they were an S all along rather than the opposite

You fail to see the point entirely of a community like this you seem to think its to box people and create elitist fan clubs

My point has been proven.

(Well the ignore feature seems useless I can see quotes anyway.)

If its your "best online day ever" I'd assume you're quite young? In which you are forgiven for not understanding me

Please quote where I asked for opinions? I don't think I did

What you offer is not analysis anyway but even if it was, I never asked for it and especially not from yourself

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This particular forum and perhaps other places like this are abstract concepts and more interesting for an intuitive, its unlikely for a mistyped N to come here and realize they were an S all along rather than the opposite
    Actually, it's happened several times on this forum. INTP to ISTP and INFP to ISFP seem especially to have happened, as "S-based" people read more and more of the perspectives of "N-based people", they realize how little they actually relate. Usually a lousy online test has told them they were N, because that test used bad questions which made N out to be the sole source of creativity or imagination or new ideas.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel