User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmm, I think that what people want (and need if you want input) is your decision on N vs S.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm going to go with ExFP on this one. NTs tend to not feel like they're being attacked when being critiqued, especially when they explicitly ask for their new shiny type to be...critiqued and analyzed.

But I don't know you at all.
    Was a continuation from another thread, usually I'm up for a good debate but it seemed pointless in this instance as there seemed to be more of a grudge going on rather than an objective discussion

Oh and my introversion is definite... was my misunderstanding as I am not shy by any means but am energized by my time alone and think before I speak

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Hmm, I think that what people want (and need if you want input) is your decision on N vs S.
    N

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    N
    I meant your reasoning behind it (that's what I should have said).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I meant your reasoning behind it (that's what I should have said).
    I went into detail on vent I honestly couldn't type out everything I'm thinking of right now

How I reached the conclusion though? Well I just joined the dots really but I guess I was in denial really about my type

I'm thinking of my whole life the past about how it makes sense and the future about what its going to mean from this point onwards

Maybe you could get me started with a less broad question if you have one?

Edit. When I used to web design and do marketing (before business dried up) I constantly was coming up with new and unorthodox ideas

All but one example, I'm literally going to need to think about all this for a while its quite the revelation

I also just realized why almost all my friends are Ns O_O

Maybe you could get me started with a less broad question if you have one?
    One of the cornerstone of xNTPs are their extraverted intuition. Ne. Esp. by early adulthood, most growth arches would cultivate the solid development of Ne and Ti in the xNTPs.

Given that, do you see a natural ease and control over the accessibility of your Ne? (remember, everyone has all 8 functions, it's the ease of access, indicating 'natural preference')

Ne (being a perceiving function) will only be apparent through a judging function (Ti)...but, with a bit of introspection, you can understand how it works in your mind (versus, what is apparent [to others] in manifested behaviours).

So, how readily can you access Ne? (it's hard to ignore, Ne; you will know when you see it , trust me on that one)

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    One of the cornerstone of xNTPs are their extraverted intuition. Ne. Esp. by early adulthood, most growth arches would cultivate the solid development of Ne and Ti in the xNTPs.

Given that, do you see a natural ease and control over the accessibility of your Ne? (remember, everyone has all 8 functions, it's the ease of access, indicating 'natural preference')

Ne (being a perceiving function) will only be apparent through a judging function (Ti)...but, with a bit of introspection, you can understand how it works in your mind (versus, what is apparent [to others] in manifested behaviours).

So, how readily can you access Ne? (it's hard to ignore, Ne; you will know when you see it , trust me on that one)
    Happens to me a lot, can cause me trouble if I verbalize it all but I don't. I can come across as a bit random

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm going to go with ExFP on this one. NTs tend to not feel like they're being attacked when being critiqued, especially when they explicitly ask for their new shiny type to be...critiqued and analyzed.

But I don't know you at all.
    Yes, E seems about right. F...hmm.

Was a continuation from another thread, usually I'm up for a good debate but it seemed pointless in this instance as there seemed to be more of a grudge going on rather than an objective discussion
    That's a projection on your part; there's no grudge. I simply provided one of the many instances where you misunderstood and belittled intuition, to the irony of you now claiming to be an intuitive. I asked you twice what your reasoning behind your type change was, and you ignored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Hey my Brother, please see my notes below your quotes. Remeber, Halla does not care what type you are, I'll always think of you as "The Monopoly Man!"

Understood, so your journey has been:

ESTP -> ISTP....

...and then...

ISTP -> INTP

Am I correct?

So, I cannot help to be compelled to ponder on the possiblilty that you are:

XXTP

What are the odds of that? A good friend of mine is balanced on E/I, and I know when he is choosing one mode of thought over another as I hear from him less when he is in the "I" zone.

By your own admission your N/S scores are "middle of the road" so maybe a type of "X" is warranted there too?

Thus XXTP might be your "base" or your "default" and what your are experiencing in your life causes a shift in your E/I or N/S preference.

How's that sound?

You've related to people here very well for a long time methinks. Remember, anyone who is unecessarily hostile is either rude or uncomfortable in their own skin. Ignore them, or simply point out that their commentary is not warranted or desired. Don't risk getting naughty points.

Take it easy fella! You can always chat with your ESTP Bro over here!
    Thanks halla, I see X as more of a temporary thing, everyone preferences no matter how slim it may be

I saw a video of an INTP who claimed they felt like they couldn't fit in so acted out in a way that they thought would have society like them more, it was interesting (For me maybe trying to become an ESTP?) she talked about how she sat away from the other kids and daydreamed I could definitely relate she said while she made friends it only served to make her feel more alone, exact same thing happened for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Yes, E seems about right. F...hmm.

That's a projection on your part; there's no grudge. I simply provided one of the many instances where you misunderstood and belittled intuition, to the irony of you now claiming to be an intuitive. I asked you twice what your reasoning behind your type change was, and you ignored me.
    Okay I've asked you to leave me alone.... F? Preposterous!

For the FINAL time I never misunderstood of belittled intuition do you even read anything I post? Obviously not.

I can only assume you're one of those internet bully's, you're clearly trolling now you let slip your cover

MBTI
    ENTJ

Lauren! Leave Unique alone!!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker